Tom Clancy's EndWar w/Headset & Rock Revolution w/Drums (PS3) $40 each at Newegg

wtf I just open end war and there is no headset .I call ubisoft and there say that it is not their fault they never offered Endwar with a headset.

[quote name='soriku']wtf I just open end war and there is no headset .I call ubisoft and there say that it is not their fault they never offered Endwar with a headset.[/QUOTE]

tha'ts BS on Ubi's part. It's in news articles and stuff that they offered the limited editions with headsets. You prolly talked to a newb service guy from overseas. Are you sure you ordered the one that has headset included, because there is also EndWar without headset on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879267042

[quote name='dvader']tha'ts BS on Ubi's part. It's in news articles and stuff that they offered the limited editions with headsets. You prolly talked to a newb service guy from overseas. Are you sure you ordered the one that has headset included, because there is also EndWar without headset on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879267042[/quote]

I am 100 percent sure that I ordered the right endwar and I've got the pics to prove it .

IMGP0223.jpg

This is everything that came in the box the game the USB cord the cradle some rubber ring thing but no headset .I called Newegg first and they told me to call the ubisoft .I call ubisoft and the rep told me that they don't offer that product and that the retailers fault. I called Newegg back and they told me they give a response in 24 hours.

I think that ubisoft is at fault here. the box came in shrink wrap in near perfect condition (small dent in box ).The only thing that looked out of place was this small piece of tape with brown cardboard on the end. It's my guess that the headset was in a small brown box which somehow got misplaced during packaging.

IMGP0225.jpg

wow that sucks. Your luck is like... prolly one in 10k. yeah it looks like the original packers forgot to put the most important part into the box. Newegg is pretty good with customer service, so I think you're in good shape. Lol i was scared the thing i ordered would come with a piece-of-junk headset, but obviously the headset is the good one.

[quote name='soriku']I am 100 percent sure that I ordered the right endwar and I've got the pics to prove it .

This is everything that came in the box the game the USB cord the cradle some rubber ring thing but no headset .I called Newegg first and they told me to call the ubisoft .I call ubisoft and the rep told me that they don't offer that product and that the retailers fault. I called Newegg back and they told me they give a response in 24 hours.

I think that ubisoft is at fault here. the box came in shrink wrap in near perfect condition (small dent in box ).The only thing that looked out of place was this small piece of tape with brown cardboard on the end. It's my guess that the headset was in a small brown box which somehow got misplaced during packaging. [/quote]

That sucks dude. I just got mine and it had everything. The headset itself didn't come in a brown box, just another bubble wrapper.

bread's done
Back