Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. - $46.99 Xbox 360 (Newegg.com)

Good price on a brand new game. However, I have a hunch that this game is going to drop to >$39.99 within three months, just like Tom Clancy's other game, End War. Thanks for the notice though!

[quote name='killabeez22']Good price on a brand new game. However, I have a hunch that this game is going to drop to >$39.99 within three months, just like Tom Clancy's other game, End War. Thanks for the notice though![/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it went >$39.99 as well. All the reviews so far (except for IGN's) have all said that it's an enjoyable game that's even more fun in co-op and online versus. My friends that picked it up have been loving it so it should be good times if you have some people to play it with.

how's the game. ??

7.gif

Rule regarding Ubisoft games:

Never buy them when they are just released, most likely the price will go down by half in a couple of months.

I got Endwar for $24 shipped a month after the game came out so yea...

So keep that in mind if you are interested in a Ubisoft game.

[quote name='thepik241']Rule regarding Ubisoft games:

Never buy them when they are just released, most likely the price will go down by half in a couple of months.

I got Endwar for $24 shipped a month after the game came out so yea...

So keep that in mind if you are interested in a Ubisoft game.[/quote]

Same for Farcry 2 and Prince of Persia. Nice find Op, but I will also wait 2-3 months and get it around $30.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Same for Farcry 2 and Prince of Persia. Nice find Op, but I will also wait 2-3 months and get it around $30.[/quote]

I did the same for Far Cry 2, got it for $35 shipped about three weeks after the game came out and I am waiting for the price to go down on Prince of Persia before I buy it.

I used Endwar as an example because it was an extreme case. It is a shame the game flopped, I actually liked the game very much.

The demo was great but I had a hard time finding reviews for it. IGN was the only big name with a review when I was looking at they gave it a 6.7 or 6.9.

Personally I really want this game and it's at the top of my Goozex request list.

[quote name='lobo louie']anyone know if stores like best buy will price match offers like this one?[/quote]

Best Buy only matches physical retail location and not online distributors. They might drop price if others are doing it but they wont match it.

[quote name='MarkHawk']Best Buy only matches physical retail location and not online distributors. They might drop price if others are doing it but they wont match it.[/quote]

They also PM their online prices FYI.

Totally check out the demo first. I had some weird camera problems where it would lock the camera into assist mode. For somebody who's played flight sims (PC) for years, it was quite annoying.

bread's done
Back