Tom Cruise 6 pack bluray collection $35

IDK if this reminds me enough of the Will Ferrell deal (which I was snubbed on) b/c there is no picture on this one. With the falling price of BD's these days, seems like this set could totally be plausible, but its about 10 years too late for Tom Cruise, so I'll pass :lol:

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Excellent selection except War of the Worlds.[/QUOTE]

I like War of the Worlds. The Firm is the real stinker out of the bunch (especially if you've read the book, it is far superior).

Yeah, I also liked War of the Worlds, though it certainly isn't Cruise at his best or anything.

Other considerations:

Risky Business
Born on the 4th of July
A Few Good Men

If this is blu-ray, great deal. I will wait and hope it actually gets confirmed before release.

I've been meaning to get Minority Report for awhile (just because it's supposed to be one of the best quality blu-rays period). It's been a LONG time since I've seen Top Gun or Days of Thunder as well, so would be nice having all these on blu. I actually don't have a single one of the movies in this set (had a few on DVD, so not really in a hurry to upgrade). This set would be PERFECT for me.

It's definitely Blu-ray. Also the main reason they included these Cruise movies and not others is because they're all from Paramount pictures (or in association with them). They're the ones releasing this

I like all 6 of these films. I wish I had the $$$ to spare right now. Textbooks are fucking up any "disposable" income I might have had this week. Hopefully it's still $35 next week. I wont hold my breath.

[quote name='masterchief2291']what's the will ferrell fiasco the OP mentioned?[/QUOTE]

Their Will Ferrell Blu-ray pack was actually a mislabeled DVD pack.

It's different from the Will Ferrell fiasco because all of these movies are out on Blu. With Will's set, Night at the Roxbury was/is not on Blu.

Whats the deal with all the walmart deals lately?
Firefly blu ray $30.
Ray Harryhausen collection $31.
Married w/children complete $40.
May be time to cancel some Amazon orders.

bread's done
Back