Tom Cruise is banned

Good old Germany. They suck at censoring video games, but sticking it to scientology is good.

lol...and yet they let mormons in. I don't remember what it was, pbs or something, and these young mormons were going door to door in Germany telling people to convert or burn in hell. Whatever. Of all the places in the world, I guess I can see why Germany might be more sensitive to prominent members of a brain washing cult bringing their influence into their country.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']lol...and yet they let mormons in. I don't remember what it was, pbs or something, and these young mormons were going door to door in Germany telling people to convert or burn in hell. Whatever.[/quote]

?

The traditional hell is not really part of Mormon doctrine, so I'm gonna throw a flag here and call you for bullshit unless I see a link or something.

Berlin says it masquerades as a religion to make money

Slippery slope, much? Albeit one I wouldn't mind goin down...

Also, that article needs SERIOUS spoiler tags! They totally ruined the ending!!

[quote name='Xevious']He was banned for his bad acting.[/quote]

They should be lockin up our governator while he's touring round Europe...but then again, his actings so bad, it's GOOD

[quote name='Cracka']the next step is for the world to collectively ban Tom Cruise from life.[/QUOTE]

Or just from America make him move to an island far far away.

Yet they don't mind Hoff?! wow...

BTW, gee so glad this affects me in america.
1rolleyes3ho.gif

[quote name='VipFREAK']Yet they don't mind Hoff?! wow...

BTW, gee so glad this affects me in america.
1rolleyes3ho.gif
[/QUOTE]

I can't get how popular "The Hoff" is in Germany. Oh, well.

bread's done
Back