Tom Goes to the Mayor: "The Complete Series" - $20.88 w/ Google Checkout @ CDuniverse

It's not really that great a deal if it's $5 cheaper then everyone else AFTER google checkout. It's an awesome show, but this really isn't that awesome of a deal.

Whoa, complete series? That doesn't mean the show is over, does it? I love Tom Goes to the Mayor, and if this is the end...damn.

[quote name='prmononoke']Whoa, complete series? That doesn't mean the show is over, does it? I love Tom Goes to the Mayor, and if this is the end...damn.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wiki']Creators Tim and Eric recently announced in Chicago that this series will be out-of-production for the foreseeable future, so that they may concentrate on their new sketch comedy series. Production ended in September 2006 with 30 episodes.[/QUOTE]

Basically yeah it's canceled.

Weak show and highly boring overall. had its moments, but it wasn't even close to an ATHF or Venture bros or even on the same level as a Sea Lab or Robot Chicken.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Weak show and highly boring overall. had its moments, but it wasn't even close to an ATHF or Venture bros or even on the same level as a Sea Lab or Robot Chicken.[/quote]
Yeah, I didnt think it was very good either.

TGTTM seems to be a show that you'll either love or hate. I certainly fall into the first group, enjoying it more than any other AS programming.

Even though this DVD set is called "the complete series", I doubt that the show is finished. "Out-of-production for the foreseeable future" probably means that the timetable for the return of TGTTM will depend upon the success/failure of the upcoming T&E Awesome Show.

Oh god, they finally cancelled that show? That was one of the stupidest shows I have ever seen, and I enjoy pretty much everything for the most part. It just was not funny at all. And the animation style was just ugly. I haven't had cable for awhile, but Robot Chicken was definitely funny, but some episodes just sucked. I don't know what the quality of that is anymore.

I still miss Home Movies.

But I never really got into Tom, and Robot Chicken seemed like it was for those who didn't get the humor of Venture Brothers, Sealab and the like.

Never saw much of the show, but I remember catching a few funny parts.

1. Where Tom makes a shirt that says "Rats off to ya" and the mayor can't see it (any part of it) without laughing uncontrollably/

2. Where the mayor forgets Tom's name, and calls him "T...T-ttad...Ti-tiger?"

I mighr give it a shot if I get some disposable income.

[quote name='murdoch623']I still miss Home Movies.

But I never really got into Tom, and Robot Chicken seemed like it was for those who didn't get the humor of Venture Brothers, Sealab and the like.[/QUOTE]

Dam straight, my life is a mess without Coach McGuirk as my role model and Jason as my true friend and confidant.

[quote name='Ndolger']Oh god, they finally cancelled that show? That was one of the stupidest shows I have ever seen, and I enjoy pretty much everything for the most part. It just was not funny at all. And the animation style was just ugly. I haven't had cable for awhile, but Robot Chicken was definitely funny, but some episodes just sucked. I don't know what the quality of that is anymore.[/quote]

Still they put out worse shows such as 12oz mouse.

bread's done
Back