Tomb Raider $20 @Microsoft Store

Hmm if you use that $10 code from the xbox one promo, itll be $10? Im assuming it will work?

Im on phone so i cant check to confirm heh..

We’re sorry, but the offer that was previously applied to your order is no longer available. Please check your cart before completing your purchase.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Probably. Word on preordering Disney Infinity figures.[/QUOTE] Says code isnt valid =/ to bad. BTW do they offer paypal as a payment option? i didnt see paypal anywhere.

[quote name='Xenokai']Says code isnt valid =/ to bad. BTW do they offer paypal as a payment option? i didnt see paypal anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Havent tried it myself but others have reported it working.

I'm getting an invalid promo code with the above code.

I'll continue to look but if anyone finds a working one I'd be gratefully appreciative !

edit: pulled another promo code off of the 1200 point ms sale and it worked. I thought the codes were only good for the 1200 point offer. I guess that's what I get for not reading the whole thread lolololololol. Thanks

Worked for me today after several attempts yesterday that resulted in technical error codes. It seems to be going through but no confirmation email yet. Their site is super messed up.

I used a $10 off code, it was showing 19.99+tax when I finished the order and now for some reason it's showing me 59.99+tax in my order history and my email confirmation says the same! I'm calling the MS store in the morning.

If you have trouble getting codes to work, try using Chrome in incognito mode or clearing your browsing history. If that doesn't work, try making a new windows live account and ordering through that. I had to do the latter to order my copy of TR after buying 4 sets of 1200 point codes.

EDIT: If you're getting an invalid promo code error, it's just a bad/expired code. If you're getting "The deal applied to your order is no longer available, please check your cart before checking out" message, my steps above should work for you. You can still use your main account's PayPal/CC on your newly created MS Live account without issue.

After trying several codes with no success, a message popped up saying that I was selected for a limited time offer of $10.00 off my order. HOWEVER, when I tried to complete my order it said they were having technical difficulties. I went through a chat session & phone call with one of their techs and he said their site was having problems. He even tried putting the order through manually and it wouldn't take it. I tried again about an hour later and it went through no problem. My only concern is that the order confirmation said $21.39, $19.99 + tax but the email I received says $59.99 no tax listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly about tomb raider but I ordered black ops 2 from them and the shrink wrap is gone and has a big green sticker in the back that says ok to ship. Is anybody else having this happen to their game.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Not exactly about tomb raider but I ordered black ops 2 from them and the shrink wrap is gone and has a big green sticker in the back that says ok to ship. Is anybody else having this happen to their game.[/QUOTE]

My black ops 2 was still shrink wrapped. No sticker.

[quote name='WTFD4V1D']My black ops 2 was still shrink wrapped. No sticker.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ordered two. One for me and one for my little bro and one is sealed the other just has the security sticker in tact with a giant green round sticker that says "Ok to ship" calling Microsoft now regarding this.

[quote name='Hardware']Received tomb raider in the mail today still shrink wrapped.[/QUOTE]

Their customer support is useless. I tried contacting them. They gave me the run around and ended my call

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Re-read all the posts made today. What do they all have in common?[/QUOTE]

Come now, no reason to be a jerk.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Re-read all the posts made today. What do they all have in common?[/QUOTE]
You must be the biggest dick on the boards at the moment.

I got two copies of TR today, I paid 59.99 for one and 29.99 for the other... I've contacted microshaft, I will send one back for a refund of 59.99 received I rec a refund for 10 due to my promo code not working.

I think that the recent points scramble and promo code mess has given them quite a headache.

I got mine delivered by UPS today. Factory sealed just like any retail purchase - not sure why other CAG here got one opened with a green sticker. My brother got two other games from same promotion today both in perfect shape (COD BO II and Dead Island Riptide).

bread's done
Back