Tomb Raider CE $79.99

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']The ladies must love you :roll: How long have you been single, wait no don't tell me, your whole life? You have my condolences.

As I mentioned earlier this CE is great if you actually like to display video game merch, namely the figure. Otherwise I'd just wait to get the core game once it's cheaper (which it soon will be I'd imagine).[/QUOTE]

what he means is to not to let your woman dictate everything in the home. you are a grown ass person who made an investment and she shouldnt tell you what and what not to buy. when she buys something do you tell her ”no babe you cannot buy that !” ? prob not lol. me and my girlfriend both respect eachothers decisions and our judgment. she brought a 300$ chain mail bra and panties the other day, did i say no ? no lol. dont call her a bitch though

now back on topic. yes i agree the figure is great next to my other ones ! so good that ms strait edge almost took it smh. game is great so far btw

[quote name='strait edge follower']what he means is to not to let your woman dictate everything in the home. you are a grown ass person who made an investment and she shouldnt tell you what and what not to buy. when she buys something do you tell her ”no babe you cannot buy that !” ? prob not lol. me and my girlfriend both respect eachothers decisions and our judgment. she brought a 300$ chain mail bra and panties the other day, did i say no ? no lol. dont call her a bitch though

now back on topic. yes i agree the figure is great next to my other ones ! so good that ms strait edge almost took it smh. game is great so far btw[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='strait edge follower']what he means is to not to let your woman dictate everything in the home. you are a grown ass person who made an investment and she shouldnt tell you what and what not to buy. when she buys something do you tell her ”no babe you cannot buy that !” ? prob not lol. me and my girlfriend both respect eachothers decisions and our judgment. she brought a 300$ chain mail bra and panties the other day, did i say no ? no lol. dont call her a bitch though

now back on topic. yes i agree the figure is great next to my other ones ! so good that ms strait edge almost took it smh. game is great so far btw[/QUOTE]

While the last part was weird and unnecessary (and probably really pinchy). I have to agree with straight edge, in the fact that you should respect each others decisions as long as you are both economically viable. I can't imagine your laura craft action figure will hurt your relationship, unless your creepy like that.
I can never tell if those single ppl are joking or serious?
I also love my collectors edition but calling them an investment is too much, you'd have to be willing to sell it and make a profit.
Leave my credentials at the door, 3years and counting

...Pics.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I liked Max Payne 3, MP sucked though.[/QUOTE]

I thought he was referring to MP3? Also, did you play the original MP when it came out or years after? If you played it long after it came out, it doesn't stand up to the test of time; however, if you played it right when it came out, it was pretty great. At least imo.

EDIT: I'd prefer to get this from Gamestop than Amazon since Amazon charges tax now and I can probably find this locally; however, I'm out of GS credit. Weren't they doing 50% trade in bonus recently? Did that end? All I see is 30% on their promotion page.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TwistedShade']15FREE brings it down to 68$. Apologies if it was posted I checked the pages before but couldn't find it.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about 15FREE. Damn, now I feel obligated to purchase this...

[quote name='TaylorM06']"SAVER" also gives you free shipping on top of the 15FREE coupon.[/QUOTE]
did you go through with the purchase?

[quote name='YBX87']did you go through with the purchase?[/QUOTE]

Just ate my words. It took the coupon off at checkout. But the "15FREE" cpupon isn't giving me free shipping either, even though it says you get free value shipping?

[quote name='TaylorM06']Just ate my words. It took the coupon off at checkout. But the "15FREE" cpupon isn't giving me free shipping either, even though it says you get free value shipping?[/QUOTE]
it is a glitch, you might have to call them for refund

[quote name='fortunado']I thought he was referring to MP3? Also, did you play the original MP when it came out or years after? If you played it long after it came out, it doesn't stand up to the test of time; however, if you played it right when it came out, it was pretty great. At least imo.

EDIT: I'd prefer to get this from Gamestop than Amazon since Amazon charges tax now and I can probably find this locally; however, I'm out of GS credit. Weren't they doing 50% trade in bonus recently? Did that end? All I see is 30% on their promotion page.[/QUOTE]

When I said MP sucked I was referring to the multiplayer in Max Payne 3. I did play the original Max Payne when it first came out...can't remember if I liked it or not though. :lol:

[quote name='fortunado']Saver & 15free make it 74.59 for me ... tempting but I think I'll wait still.[/QUOTE]

It should be $67.99........
I think it's because Saver might have messed up the 15free (since 15free also includes free shipping)

The SAVER and 15FREE coupons properly stack now :whee: $67.99

Edit: $71.99 for me, it was showing no sales tax, then it wouldn't complete the order, so I can to re-do it all and now there's sales tax -____-

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back