Tomb Raider Collector's Edition (PS3) - $44.99 + tax!

Twitter

Banned
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tomb-raider-collectors-edition/106912

Type code SAVER for free shipping and GUST5 for $5 off. 

Finally picking this bad boy up. This is like $140 on Amazon (~$100 on eBay). Amazing deal.  :whee:

TombRaider_CELG.jpg

As an alternative, I'd say to put another $10 worth of stuff(has to be new games or accessories though) into your cart on Gamestop.com, then you can possibly add the GUST15 code and take $15 off the price of everything.

Last edited:
As an alternative, I'd say to put another $10 worth of stuff(has to be new games or accessories though) into your cart on Gamestop.com, then you can possibly add the GUST15 code and take $15 off the price of everything.
I think it would be $10 off since you have to spend $69.99+ for $15 off and they add coupons before tax is calculated.

Alright. Scratch that last post, they apparently nuked the GUST15 code finally.

I think it would be $10 off since you have to spend $69.99+ for $15 off and they add coupons before tax is calculated.
Ah ok. I thought it worked for $59.99 and higher purchases?

REMENO is $10 off $59.99+

GUST15 is $15 off $69.99+

Not sure if they work though but they should.. says they expire 9/3
remeno errors out:

Oops!

The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.

could it be expired?

Do you have $59.99 worth of new games/accessories before tax?
yeah, i got to the checkout this time but stil got:

Coupon : REMENO - $10 off on orders of in-stock games priced $59.99 or more. Use Code:REMENO. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 9/3/13.

My cart has both the ce and a $20 game tekken 6. also tried another game and stil doesnt work for me

fuck it... I'm in for one. The PS3 version is already sold out on Amazon so it probably won't last much longer. $47.xx plus 5% Discover cash back isn't that bad. 

I just hope it doesn't come damaged... either during shipment or because of warehouse damage. 

Thanks OP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade-in value dropped to $15 on Amazon. :/
That's kinda weird? And weird how the 360 version isn't in stock while the PS3 version is (and the PS3 version outsold the 360 version).

What if they're getting rid of damaged goods or something? :/

That's kinda weird? And weird how the 360 version isn't in stock while the PS3 version is (and the PS3 version outsold the 360 version).

I bought three of these last week and all came in perfect condition.

if my memory is correct, the 360 version has been going for around this price at best buy and gamestop. i distinctly remember trying to get the ps3 version from best buy but online and every location near me was sold out.

if my memory is correct, the 360 version has been going for around this price at best buy and gamestop. i distinctly remember trying to get the ps3 version from best buy but online and every location near me was sold out.
A lot of gamestops near me have the PS3 version but none have the 360 version, which again, is weird. I doubt they knew the PS3 version would outsell the 360 version..

A lot of gamestops near me have the PS3 version but none have the 360 version, which again, is weird. I doubt they knew the PS3 version would outsell the 360 version..
i just got back from my local gamestop this evening and the ps3 ce rang up $59.99. I couldn't get the clerk to match the site even though it didn't say online only. so ordering online was my only option. Has anyone been able to get the ps3 version in store to ring up correctly?

Got it for $49.99 in store. Rings up at $59.99, told them the web page was $49.99. They where not surprised, commenting that in-store tends to lag behind the web page. If you can't get the clerk to PM their own web page, just buy it and return/rebuy at a location that is not staffed by ass-hats.

Thanks OP

Got it for $49.99 in store. Rings up at $59.99, told them the web page was $49.99. They where not surprised, commenting that in-store tends to lag behind the web page. If you can't get the clerk to PM their own web page, just buy it and return/rebuy at a location that is not staffed by ass-hats.

Thanks OP
And make sure to leave feedback using the code on the receipt, for both.

:)

fuck, Thanks OP, gonna give this game a whirl at this price. Been wanting to play this game (yeah I skipped on that $1 Target deal lol). I just hope GS doesn't send me a beat up to shit looking CE like with ToX :(

fuck, Thanks OP, gonna give this game a whirl at this price. Been wanting to play this game (yeah I skipped on that $1 Target deal lol). I just hope GS doesn't send me a beat up to shit looking CE like with ToX :(
The game is really good. I just want the CE, not the game though as I got the game for $1 at Target last week!

I debated on this figure for a while, but I decided I could us a badass woman in my figure collection. Only other female figures I have are Harley Quinn, Samus, Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, a few Little Sisters and Ellie from Last of Us.

It also helps that I love the Play Arts Kai line of figures.

I debated on this figure for a while, but I decided I could us a badass woman in my figure collection. Only other female figures I have are Harley Quinn, Samus, Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, a few Little Sisters and Ellie from Last of Us.

It also helps that I love the Play Arts Kai line of figures.
Wait... what Ellie figure? I didn't even know there were LoU figures...

I purchased 2 @ $47.00 each and turned around and sent them to amazon for trade in credit and got $75 each. not bad if I do say so myself... no way I would make any money on ebay especially after fees.

I purchased 2 @ $47.00 each and turned around and sent them to amazon for trade in credit and got $75 each. not bad if I do say so myself... no way I would make any money on ebay especially after fees.
Anyone planning to do this now, don't. They're rejecting them now.

I purchased 2 @ $47.00 each and turned around and sent them to amazon for trade in credit and got $75 each. not bad if I do say so myself... no way I would make any money on ebay especially after fees.
How did you get them already? Did you buy in store? I thought it was $49.99 in store?

Love reading about how people are buying and flipping copies while others who actually want a copy for themselves go wanting and by "love" I mean don't love. :whistle2:x

My problem is that I'm about 80% through my 2nd playthrough on PC and I wanted the CE to get the figure and crank up the cheevo score, but I'm not sure if I want to play it a third time, combing all over looking for the hidden stuff.

Lol, what's the difference.
A lot. Some like to collect statues more than figures, some the other way around. It really depends on how your display is laid out. Figures are "poseable" like Vinny said, but the side-effects are the "joints" which I don't like. And having statues standing beside figures are just so inconsistent it hurts the eyes.

Oh, ok. Yeah in that case i also prefer statues cause the joints do look bad most of the time, although i do really like the Killzone 3 figure.

My problem is that I'm about 80% through my 2nd playthrough on PC and I wanted the CE to get the figure and crank up the cheevo score, but I'm not sure if I want to play it a third time, combing all over looking for the hidden stuff.
That's the one thing that aggravates me about a lot of games anymore, is that the devs pad their games hours by adding in all sorts of asinine collectibles that you have to look for if you want that elusive 100%. If you're an actual trophy/achievement hunter, I'm sure that must be frustrating as hell to see that the platinum trophy is still locked because you missed one lil item on one level somewhere throughout the whole f'ing game.

I'm going to pick this up instore for 49.99 (Found one and it's on hold), is there any coupons or anything I can use on this currently?

I'm going to pick this up instore for 49.99 (Found one and it's on hold), is there any coupons or anything I can use on this currently?
There are no in store coupons at the time, unless you buy one with your PUR points.

A guy at my store said it's now possible for them to order stuff from their website to be delivered to their store. He said you can use the same codes you use on the website (GUST5 and SAVER). I never used it and have no idea how that works though.

QuoteQuoteQuote
QuoteVinny, on 01 Sept 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:There are no in store coupons at the time, unless you buy one with your PUR points.
You can have stores order stuff from the website and they can use the same codes we do (GUST5 and SAVER) if you ask them to. They'll have the item shipped to the store and you pick it up when they get it. I don't know if they'll order something they have available in store so you might have to go to another store. ​​​
Thanks! It's sold out online also so looks like I'll have to pay 49.99. Can't complain though at that price though.

Why not? I picked up the last one in my town today for $50(PS3). Think I'll keep it sealed for 30 days incase it drops any lower or I change my mind though.

bread's done
Back