Tomb Raider Collector's Edition XBox 360 $54.99 Free Shipping Amazon

You sure it won't get better to this? MSRP is now $79.99 and just an FYI it has been $54.99 for a handful of days now. With all the online stock for the 360 version I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $49.99 or less.

Yeah, this looks like as low as it will get, at least at Amazon. BB is also sold out of the PS3 version, so unless 360 levels stay high, this should be sold out complete at some point soon. 

This is close to my bottom line, but I really wanted the PS3 version, but I guess everyone else did to. LOL I think I'll go on this, as I did want the figure for sure.

Hmm...to PM this at BBY or not...? :whistle2:k
If you even have to consider it then you're not really that interested in the first place.
No, I have to consider it since I already beat the single-player for the :ps3: version and got nearly every trophy in the process. Therefore, I'd be buying the CE primarily for achievements and the statue, so $54.99 isn't as immediately enticing to me as it would be for those who have yet to play TR. I'm also not a big statue collector (I have the Skyrim CE dragon and Uncharted 3 CE Drake statues, but not on display anywhere).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this looks like as low as it will get, at least at Amazon. BB is also sold out of the PS3 version, so unless 360 levels stay high, this should be sold out complete at some point soon.

This is close to my bottom line, but I really wanted the PS3 version, but I guess everyone else did to. LOL I think I'll go on this, as I did want the figure for sure.
I managed to price match this at Best Buy with the PS3 version, but I guess this is YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:

I managed to price match this at Best Buy with the PS3 version, but I guess this is YMMV.
I also found a PS3 version at my BB and successfully price matched it to Xbox price on Amazon. I don't think the CSR knew the difference.

I also found a PS3 version at my BB and successfully price matched it to Xbox price on Amazon. I don't think the CSR knew the difference.
Damn I should have tried.. I ended up just paying full price

its more of an action figure than a statue. the arms are articulated/poseable.

No, I have to consider it since I already beat the single-player for the :ps3: version and got nearly every trophy in the process. Therefore, I'd be buying the CE primarily for achievements and the statue, so $54.99 isn't as immediately enticing to me as it would be for those who have yet to play TR. I'm also not a big statue collector (I have the Skyrim CE dragon and Uncharted 3 CE Drake statues, but not on display anywhere).

Just got mine in the mail! Can't wait to play it. I was planning on waiting for awhile, but I gave in. I'm a sucker for discounted CEs. 

Just got mine in the mail! Can't wait to play it. I was planning on waiting for awhile, but I gave in. I'm a sucker for discounted CEs.
Hehe same here, I don't even have a 360 and I beat it on PS3 already. But is one of my favorite games ever, statue looks cool, and I have that $20 trade in promo that expires at the end of July I need to burn too. Maybe I'll give it another week.

Just curious, but why does everyone want the PS3 version? Does the 360 version have issues or is this preference?
Because I don't have a 360.
I normally choose PS3, due to being region free. If you look at resell on any CE sets, the PS3 is almost always more down the road due to this. I also get which ever has better performance, and this one seems to give the edge to PS3 for graphics, and 360 for frame-rate, so that's about a 50/50 in that area.

I actually have the Bayonetta CE edition from years ago for my 360, as it was way better performance on that machine, and the import CE was region free, so it was a must on the 360.

So I go with either system really, it just depends on the game.

bread's done
Back