Tomb Raider, Dishonored $9.99 Hitman:Absolution $8.99 free ship gamefly

Damn! Tomb Raider for a $1? Again! Sure! I'll pick it up again for one dollar

Oh wait, there's a zero after the $1...

Well, it sure did remind me of the time that I got Tomb Raider for $1

Man, that was a fun time. Damn son. Seeing as how I already own a copy of Tomb Raider, that I got for a $1

I'm gonna have to pass this one up. Thanks OP

Tell me when it's going for fifty cents.

Addicted to these Gamefly sales now!!!! Already bought an copy during the xbox live sale.......then bought another copy from that $1 Target thing ......now I'm mad that I missed out on this sale lol

Need Rehab!! Glad it Sold Out

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to kick the hornets nest, but could someone fill me in on the $1 Tomb Raider?  When the hell was it that cheap and how did I miss it???

Not to kick the hornets nest, but could someone fill me in on the $1 Tomb Raider? When the hell was it that cheap and how did I miss it???
it was like a price match minus a $20 off thing target had. Was fairly YMMV, and deals like those people bring up all the time....

Tomb Raider was amazing but now the question becomes...Dishonored or Hitman? Unless you guys think DMC will be back on sale soon?! *goes slightly crazy*

....that are usually in excellent condition, & includes online passes. Unless you're a germophobe, its a great deal.
Last one I ordered from them was a PS3 game of all things that was chipped in 6 different places! How did a blu ray manage to take such a beating? Anyway, I did send it back and they made good on it but still a pain.

Shoot! All my PS3 have discs. Take a look at my gallery pictures. But I don't return the discs that have chips on them for fear that Gamefly will ban my account. I do, however, return the ones that are cracked in the middle, and of those there have been 3 so far.

Last one I ordered from them was a PS3 game of all things that was chipped in 6 different places! How did a blu ray manage to take such a beating? Anyway, I did send it back and they made good on it but still a pain.

I supported the devs of Tomb Raider and bought it back in March when it launched. You all should be ashamed of giving Gamefly your money instead of the hard working team that made the game. Shame... On... You...

I supported the devs of Tomb Raider and bought it back in March when it launched. You all should be ashamed of giving Gamefly your money instead of the hard working team that made the game. Shame... On... You...
Pfft. Square Enix themselves called the game a failure. So shame on you for buying only one copy. SHAME ON YOU.

Tomb Raider is back in stock for 360.
I was refreshing the GF page every 5-10 minutes while watching Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle stand-up videos. Then I saw that GF restocked Tomb Raider around 3:30AM EST!! I jumped on it like a fat guy on a donut. I've been wanting to play TR every since is released this past spring, but being the cheap MF'er that I am, I waited. Delayed gratification is what being a CAG is all about. fuck spending $60 a game.

No, I honor the spirit of having got Sly Cooper 4 for $2 on launch day. I just choose to support alot of the devs I play the games of.

Yes. And for you people waiting for a used, cheap copy of GTA5 to pop up somewhere - you're a disgrace to the gaming community

You are a disgrace to the spirit of CAG.
Cmon guys break it up, this argument really doesn't benefit anyone.ORGAN1ZATION_13 you have no right callling anyone a disgrace,infact with that logic your making the gaming community worse.

Being able to enjoy my hobby while simultaneously supporting my family and paying my bills DOES NOT make me a disgrace.

Cmon guys break it up, this argument really doesn't benefit anyone.ORGAN1ZATION_13 you have no right callling anyone a disgrace,infact with that logic your making the gaming community worse.
Sorry, one last conclusion to my argument.

No, I honor the spirit of having got Sly Cooper 4 for $2 on launch day. I just choose to support alot of the devs I play the games of.
You support the devs you like, I/we support the devs I/we like (most recently the Xillia CE), while trying to save money where I/we can. Who gives you the right to intrude/judge/offend other people's purchasing habits?

Okay okay that concludes my argument, I will stop arguing now, while wishing for a TR restock.

Damn it, and I was gonna guess that Metal Gear Rising was gonna be todays daily deal, but I didn't want to start a lot of stupid speculation talk.

But I could have looked cool if I had.  MGR:R is $10 for both systems.  I think Aliens is like $8 for both systems and Xcom is like $13.  I was all over MGR:R :ps3: at that price after having previously bought it twice at $15 but trading it in to best buy.  I'm keeping this copy for sure.

Damn it, and I was gonna guess that Metal Gear Rising was gonna be todays daily deal, but I didn't want to start a lot of stupid speculation talk.

But I could have looked cool if I had. MGR:R is $10 for both systems. I think Aliens is like $8 for both systems and Xcom is like $13. I was all over MGR:R :ps3: at that price after having previously bought it twice at $15 but trading it in to best buy. I'm keeping this copy for sure.
Same here. I also bought two :360: copies of Aliens for...some reason. ;)

Already ordered, but one question: does the story tie into the main series any at all? I've only ever played 4. Have the HD Collection but haven't gotten to it yet.
Not really necessary to know the story, though it would be good if you played 4. Hell, the story in MGR:R is so forgettable I already forgot it. Something about him slicing everybody up.

Sad I missed TR yesterday but GLAD I checked to see if it came back in stock in the afternoon and instead found MGR for only $10 + fs!!!! :razz:

bread's done
Back