Tomb Raider for Xbox 360- $7.99 full game code, $11.99 with steelbook case @ Gamedealdaily

Proceed with caution.  Quite a few CAGS have had problems with transactions with Gamedealsdaily.  There is some history on it too, as the guy used to have a tagged thread here until customer service problems prompted Cheapy to no longer sticky it I believe.

So, hit or miss.

Proceed with caution. Quite a few CAGS have had problems with transactions with Gamedealsdaily. There is some history on it too, as the guy used to have a tagged thread here until customer service problems prompted Cheapy to no longer sticky it I believe.

So, hit or miss.
The first thing I bought from that guy was the Tomb Raider Xbox 360 Target steelbook. I have had no issues so far.

I would strongly recommend checking out with Paypal in case issues arise (as they did with my lone purchase there).

edit: seems pp is the only option, haha. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be aware everyone that this is the European version steelbook.  The quality is lower than Target's version but the art is still very good.  I have both, great price here especially that it comes with the game. 

I ordered the steelbook with digital this morning around 3am and still haven't received my digital code the email I got said I would get it via email within 24 hours so we'll see what happens.

I bought a minecraft key from this site only to have it be deactivated a few months later for the initial key purchase being bought with a fraudulent payment method. I ended up getting my money back with paypal, but I don't think I'd order from there again.

Ordered two and got 'em today. Both severely crushed and warped, though. Anybody have experience with returns here? Site doesn't say much.

^good luck with that..might take a while. I'm not surprised it all the SBs came dinged up. It's GDD after all, a one man show. I was tempted to get this to put with my Target SB, but I already have this game a few ways..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered two and got 'em today. Both severely crushed and warped, though. Anybody have experience with returns here? Site doesn't say much.
yea there customer support will take awhile to respond since the customer service is backed up already from there scam a few days ago http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334171-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-w-limited-edition-steelbook-commando-armour-dlc-ps3-or-xbox-360-for-949-each-gamedealdailycom/page-5#entry12018000 and yea like the other poster said it a one person business that why it shipped from a post office and the person who runs it also handles the email. It a very bad business setup which is why there usually always problems with them

Know GameDealDaily sometimes gets a bad rap here, but just a quick note that I got some fantastic service from them. Got replacements in just a few days, so all worked out.

bread's done
Back