Tomb Raider Legend (360) for TRADE

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Have a MINT copy of Tomb Raider Legend for 360 for trade only.

Looking to trade 1 for 1 for one of the following 360 games :

Battlefield
Far Cry

Will be able to ship Saturday. Thanks for looking!

[quote name='Jedi1979']i have Farcry i think i would be willing to trade for it....but i would need you to send first...let me know[/QUOTE]

No, I won't send first. I've proven myself with plenty of good feedback that you should trust me without being paranoid. I think I'll trade with someone else. Thanks anyhow.

ok, dont get your panties in a bunch...you never know when soembody will screw around...and i think i earned the right to ask for people to send first...(unless they have more feedback then me)...but either way good luck with your trade

[quote name='mmn']Have a MINT copy of Tomb Raider Legend for 360 for trade only.

Looking to trade 1 for 1 for one of the following 360 games :

Battlefield
Far Cry

Will be able to ship Saturday. Thanks for looking![/quote]

PM sent!

[quote name='Scorch']Don't worry about sending first to mmn. I'll vouch for him, great trader.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Hey, do I owe you a feedback for that trade we did last year? If I remember right it was Backyard Wrestling for a PS2 Headset.

Yeah, that was the trade. I don't seem to have feedback from you. You can leave it if you want, if not, no worries.

I'll vouch for him as well, mmn is a great trader... :)

and mmn how do you get your gamertag in your sig? i also have the halo3 theme how can i do it with that?

[quote name='Enemy15']I'll vouch for him as well, mmn is a great trader... :)

and mmn how do you get your gamertag in your sig? i also have the halo3 theme how can i do it with that?[/QUOTE]

http://livecard.net/

Just follow the easy step-by-step instructions there and you should be good to go.

Oh, and BUMP - gotten a couple Far Cry offers, but no Battlefield yet. Anyone with a Battlefield?

bread's done
Back