Tomb Raider Limited Edition Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for $39.99 @ Newegg.com

[quote name='proKoyeon']lol i know i'm slacking...but i couldn't stomach $60 for a controller

$40 is much better...now i just need that figure from the CE and i'll have pretty much everything i want TR-wise[/QUOTE]

The figure is available stand-alone from the Tomb Raider store! It's $65 on it's own though :/

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']And they're out of stock, damn :/[/QUOTE]

did you happen to get a chance to order one?

Dammit Sold out!!!! I really wanted this controller, I love Tomb Raider! Any CAG would like to sell me an extra one?

[quote name='Trojann']Dammit Sold out!!!! I really wanted this controller, I love Tomb Raider! Any CAG would like to sell me an extra one?[/QUOTE]

you should maybe head over to SD, and ask them, because they bought multiples.

[quote name='YBX87']you should maybe head over to SD, and ask them, because they bought multiples.[/QUOTE]

Anyone saying why, they expecting a big profit off these ?

[quote name='benjamouth']Anyone saying why, they expecting a big profit off these ?[/QUOTE]
maybe, who knows. but they do expect "profit" .

They can have them over there at SD.
If this was maybe colored more like the game cover, I'd have grabbed one this morning when I first saw this thread. But I'm not liking the look of this in red.

[quote name='Link127']Showing back in stock for me[/QUOTE]
Me too, and just placed an order. Thanks OP. Will use with my PC with my existing wireless receiver!

[quote name='LakersHater']Me too, and just placed an order. Thanks OP. Will use with my PC with my existing wireless receiver![/QUOTE]

Guess not! Just got an email from newegg that my order was cancelled because the item was out of stock :(

[quote name='LakersHater']Guess not! Just got an email from newegg that my order was cancelled because the item was out of stock :([/QUOTE]

Yikes! That sucks!!!

[quote name='TaylorM06']I don't NEED this. But my controller's left analog stick sticks to the left from time to time. VERY annoying while played NFS MW. Randomly swerving to the left = Lots of crashes.[/QUOTE]

similar thing happened to me as well. i had the mcfarlane spartan controller while playing burnout paradise, and it would drift to one side annoyingly.

now i wished i had kept it, but i was so mad at that time that i unloaded that pos at gamecrazy.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']am I the only one that actually thinks this controller is a little ugly? I don't know why, but it just doesn't look appealing to me at all.[/QUOTE]

The bandage ruined it for me.
and that I had 5 until today now I have 2 H3's a black and white. I would trade a Halo 3 controller for a Gears, Halo 4, or C3-P0

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I won one of these through Tomb Raider's Twitter and it's a neat controller. It's the first one I own of the newer batch with the twist D-pad and thumbsticks without the grip dots. I don't like the new thumbsticks...[/QUOTE]

For the life of me, I can't understand why they've stopped making these LE pads without those grip knubs on the sticks after the Gears controller. When that one came out I swooped up two them, for the badassery as well as the d-pad & knubbies combo. They add a degree of sensory feedback, as opposed to these smooth, non-specific dinnerplates. *shakes fist angrily at his empty living room*

[quote name='Sonne']Got one, thanks to YBX87 for the heads up.[/QUOTE]
don't thank me yet, until you the shipping email. some ppl are reporting cancelled orders. I hope it is not the case for you.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']You guys can order it from GameStop for about an extra dollar or so using SAVER and 15FREE[/QUOTE]

That only brings it down to 50.99. Newegg was selling them for 39.99 (with code) which is why it's a good deal.

[quote name='Namerson']That only brings it down to 50.99. Newegg was selling them for 39.99 (with code) which is why it's a good deal.[/QUOTE]

When I used the code on newegg it still came out to $49.99

bread's done
Back