Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox/PC) $49.99 at Gamestop

Does anyone know if the UPC on the game inside the CE is the same as the normal retail copy? Or if anyone has the CE can they post the UPC from the gamecase? Thanks

[quote name='Alucard0x']How is the multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

I disliked it very much. It doesn't feel right, especially after you play the campaign.

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Does anyone know if the UPC on the game inside the CE is the same as the normal retail copy? Or if anyone has the CE can they post the UPC from the gamecase? Thanks[/QUOTE]
It is the same for the game inside the CE, at least for the ps3 version since that is the one I own. Sorry don't have it on hand right now or I would post.

i rather pick it at gs using credit, since i am not charged tax. I am still going to wait till it drops further.

[quote name='Alucard0x']How is the multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

Ghost town after 9 pm central. Good luck getting a full match, easier to find Yugioh, Magic, or UNO games online as I said on the current episode of my podcast.

[quote name='dvgamer']I disliked it very much. It doesn't feel right, especially after you play the campaign.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 110%

[quote name='Barney']i want the collectors edition but it needs to drop a bit more. 49.99 and i'll bite![/QUOTE]

Don't worry, it will happen sooner than later. I'm waiting on the CE and that price point as well. I'm guessing by mid summer, it should hit that mark somewhere.

bread's done
Back