Tomb Raider Trilogy $36.33 FSS - Amazon

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wtf ? This isn't a deal. When you add tax its around msrp. If anything, its just a small price drop[/QUOTE]

It's 10% off. That same stupid logic goes for every retailer...

10% off is a shitty discount, but it is a discount.

[quote name='boogie4114']It's been chaper before as Amazon and Kmart has had it for $29.99 and you could've picked it up at Bestbuy for $25 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

^^^$25 using @gamer coupon last month

[quote name='boogie4114']It's been chaper before as Amazon and Kmart has had it for $29.99 and you could've picked it up at Bestbuy for $25 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

I saw the gamer coupon another day but still waiting for $20-ish :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']I saw the gamer coupon another day but still waiting for $20-ish :)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I would like all of the trilogy/collection sets for the PS3, but not at $30-$40 I see everywhere. Waiting for $20-ish as well.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm waiting for the sly collection to drop to 20. Should have jumped on that bestbuy sale a while back[/QUOTE]

I just came from Target in Ocala, FL and Sly Collection was on clearance for $19.98 I believe... You can try your luck!

I'm waiting until this hits $15 or something. I enjoy the TR games and all (something to hold me over until Uncharted 3) but since I already have Underworld and they didn't add any additional content (would have loved the Underworld DLC but MS owns the rights to that) I'd rather wait.

Hack, I'm still waiting for the Sly Collection to drop. It seems like GoW Collection dropped fairly quickly compared to Sly...

bread's done
Back