Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) $18.99 - Amazon Deal of the Day

Tempted. I think I may give in.

I'm assuming Underworld is the PS3 version. Anyone know if Legend and Anniversary are the PS2 versions or 360 versions?

[quote name='whoknows']Tempted. I think I may give in.

I'm assuming Underworld is the PS3 version. Anyone know if Legend and Anniversary are the PS2 versions or 360 versions?[/QUOTE]

All I can tell you is that the framerate in Anniversary is pretty bad for both the PS3 and 360 versions (PC version has no framerate issues).

Not a bad price, but I decided $15 is the price point where I will pick up these HD remakes like Tomb Raider, PoP, Splinter Cell, and God of War.

[quote name='waldo21212']Not a bad price, but I decided $15 is the price point where I will pick up these HD remakes like Tomb Raider, PoP, Splinter Cell, and God of War.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait for that price point for Splinter Cell as well.

Nice, sorry for the repost/thanks for the merge, didn't see it on a quick search. Maybe I just don't function that well before coffee.

Damn that's tempting... but I've got ICO/SotC now and just picked up Yakuza 4. This will have to wait and hopefully keeps dropping.

I picked it up, thank you OP.

I've been on a little bit of a "collection" spree. I completed the GoW: Origins collection and almost done with the ICO/SotC collection. I guess I might as well continue that and play some TR.

Man, the Prince of Persia Trilogy is the only collection that's been holding it's value. GoW, Ico/Sotc, Sly, and Tomb Raider have all dropped but I don't think PoP Trilogy has ever dropped below $30.(when sold by Amazon)

Which is fucking weird considering it's made by Ubisoft, whos games always drop like a rock.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Man, the Prince of Persia Trilogy is the only collection that's been holding it's value. GoW, Ico/Sotc, Sly, and Tomb Raider have all dropped but I don't think PoP Trilogy has every dropped below $30.(when sold by Amazon)

Which is fucking weird considering it's made by Ubisoft, who's games always drop like a rock.[/QUOTE]

That's the one I've been eying for quite some time now.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Man, the Prince of Persia Trilogy is the only collection that's been holding it's value. GoW, Ico/Sotc, Sly, and Tomb Raider have all dropped but I don't think PoP Trilogy has every dropped below $30.(when sold by Amazon)

Which is fucking weird considering it's made by Ubisoft, who's games always drop like a rock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been waiting for Amazon to drop the price on it like they've done several times with this TR collection.

(and yes I know you can get it at Zavvi for cheaper but I don't want to go that route)

do any of you guys still get daily text messages about these deals? Mine seemed to have stopped since 8/19 or something..

edit: oh and damn nice price, I'll consider it before the days over..

[quote name='sunghost']All I can tell you is that the framerate in Anniversary is pretty bad for both the PS3 and 360 versions (PC version has no framerate issues).[/QUOTE]

I never saw any framerate problems with Anniversary on PS3. Both Legend and Anniversary on PS3 are probably the best console versions.

360/PS3 Anniversary also has some updated water (and maybe other) effects compared to the PC/PS2/Wii/PSP versions, so it looks better in that regard.

Legends and Underworld were both very fun games. Their graphics don't really hold up, but the stories were interesting and kept me playing. I would recommend grabbing this at that price.

[quote name='takotchi']I never saw any framerate problems with Anniversary on PS3. Both Legend and Anniversary on PS3 are probably the best console versions.

360/PS3 Anniversary also has some updated water (and maybe other) effects compared to the PC/PS2/Wii/PSP versions, so it looks better in that regard.[/QUOTE]

I noticed it frequently on PS3, however I don't think it occurred on Legend or Underworld. It's even worse on the 360 version of Anniversary. The framerate for Legend/Anniversary are definitely better than their 360 counterparts, but Anniversary does still have some issues on the PS3 (unless there was some sort of update that fixed it).

[quote name='z3razerviper']Also note this pack does not include any of the dlc that was only available on the 360 and they could not offer it on the ps3[/QUOTE]

True. If you want to see the ending to Underworld, which is the ending to the trilogy, you have to get the Xbox 360 version.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Tempting but think I'll put it off. Unless some one can sway me? :p[/QUOTE]

The original Boobie Raider...

That's about all I got.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']The original Boobie Raider...

That's about all I got.[/QUOTE]

SOLD! :booty:

Even more tempting since I just got back from Best buy with a $200 VISA after doing some trade-ins

[quote name='ssjmichael']$13.95 GBP = $21.49US

Even if you wait till it's cheaper, is it really worth saving a $1 or $2 to wait for it to be delivered from the UK VS buying it on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

some of us here (like me) are living in Europe.
so for us, Zavvi is better than Amazon.
by the way, same price (12.95 pound + 1 pound shpping)
is for Prince of Persia trilogy.
both Tomb Radier trilogy and Prince of Persia trilogy
drops from time to time to 9.75 pound (+ 1 pound shpping)

bread's done
Back