Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) - $19.99 at Amazon

Don't get. As a gamer to played and beat TR 1,2,3,4 on Psone. I was a huge fan of tomb raider back in the day. When super Mario 64 wowed us for being the first 3d platformer, tomb raider was a mature alternative. The first two games of the series were awesome kickass game. Then somehow, they just lost it. And so did the francise.

So when they brought it back with legends, anniversary, and underwear. Bought all of them on sixty and could not pass the first level of all three games. I can't fully explain why I hate them now, so my advice to you is don't get it them even at 20. Maybe at 10 just to curb your hunger.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Don't get. As a gamer to played and beat TR 1,2,3,4 on Psone. I was a huge fan of tomb raider back in the day. When super Mario 64 wowed us for being the first 3d platformer, tomb raider was a mature alternative. The first two games of the series were awesome kickass game. Then somehow, they just lost it. And so did the francise.

So when they brought it back with legends, anniversary, and underwear. Bought all of them on sixty and could not pass the first level of all three games. I can't fully explain why I hate them now, so my advice to you is don't get it them even at 20. Maybe at 10 just to curb your hunger.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure lots of people would buy Tomb Raider: Underwear.

Well thank goodness I bought all three games on sixty for cheap. Legends I paid 20, anni and underwear I bought for 10 each.

Btw, if I buy game at cheap, the weird thing is, my patience on the games gonna be very low. And the game must capture me very early to get me playing that game for long time. If it doesn't, then it's over john.the game just sucked. All three of them

One last thing underwear typo is a typo with intention. Just sounds funnier

[quote name='Jawmuncher']I'm surprised the PoP HD trilogy still hasn't gotten cheaper[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've been waiting for it to drop forever.

[quote name='NolbertoS']bought..that was my magic point of buying this game at a low price[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, I can't resist much at the $20 price point. Thanks OP!

You know your backlog is just way too big when you ordered games a month ago and don't even remember! Thank goodness I logged into Amazon on a different page, because when I pulled this up, it showed I got this back in June on a lightning deal for the same price. Almost paid for it again:whistle2:#

[quote name='Jawmuncher']I'm surprised the PoP HD trilogy still hasn't gotten cheaper[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that's on sale during BF too.

for trophy whores, this is easy 3 platinums. i bought this for 19.99 through one of their goldbox deals couple months ago, beat it, and sold it for profit on ebay :)

I'm surprised there aren't more people praising this deal, the last time Amazon had it as a lightning deal there were pages of... "OMG, I can't believe I missed this."

[quote name='GreenSpark']You know your backlog is just way too big when you ordered games a month ago and don't even remember! Thank goodness I logged into Amazon on a different page, because when I pulled this up, it showed I got this back in June on a lightning deal for the same price. Almost paid for it again:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Must be nice.

[quote name='GreenSpark']You know your backlog is just way too big when you ordered games a month ago and don't even remember! Thank goodness I logged into Amazon on a different page, because when I pulled this up, it showed I got this back in June on a lightning deal for the same price. Almost paid for it again:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I actually did this recently with this game I swore up down I didn't have it and cursed myself for missing the EA deal twice but yet I did own it. I returned the game today, luckily it was with in the return period. Worst thing though, I still don't remember buying it the first time around.

Crap I saw this before class, I didn't realize it was a Lightning deal, it's now dead ($24 + shipping from some 3rd party seller)

It wasn't a lightning deal. It was just a lower price. Went out of stock pretty quickly.

It's still there for $19.99 from Amazon.com, it just doesn't show up first since it's not in stock. You can select it from the box on the right, though

if u look to the right of the 3rd party sellers price you'll see a button for you to still buy it from amazon for 19.99, just the delivery date is estimated for within the 1st 2 weeks of september, no big deal.

[quote name='ZForce']Crap I saw this before class, I didn't realize it was a Lightning deal, it's now dead ($24 + shipping from some 3rd party seller)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZForce']Crap I saw this before class, I didn't realize it was a Lightning deal, it's now dead ($24 + shipping from some 3rd party seller)[/QUOTE]

You can still order it from Amazon for $19.99 by choosing "other purchase options" (or whatever that link is called). It'll just take 1-4 weeks to get it since it's out of stock at the moment.

I actually picked up the European copy from Zavvi.com for $20. It works just fine. The only thing is you can't trade it in because most stores won't accept it. It might be on sale for that price right now.

Yeah, I caught that and ordered one. This way I can trade in my 360 copies and should be able to make close to the $20 I paid for it (with the 3 for extra 10) and have them all on one disc with HD upgrades no less.

Awesome.. I was waiting for this to hit $20.

I loved Anniversary and thought it was a fantastic remake.
Legend was a great game but was to short.
Underworld was just ....meh

[quote name='Invicta 61']Grabbed this at Target on clearance in July for $9.98. It's still sitting in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

I wish my Targets were that awesome. They just have UFC, and a few other DS titles...

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Don't get. As a gamer to played and beat TR 1,2,3,4 on Psone. I was a huge fan of tomb raider back in the day. When super Mario 64 wowed us for being the first 3d platformer, tomb raider was a mature alternative. The first two games of the series were awesome kickass game. Then somehow, they just lost it. And so did the francise.

So when they brought it back with legends, anniversary, and underwear. Bought all of them on sixty and could not pass the first level of all three games. I can't fully explain why I hate them now, so my advice to you is don't get it them even at 20. Maybe at 10 just to curb your hunger.[/QUOTE]

I got this from zavvi.com a month or two back when they had it on sale. I concur with NOT buying this.

It's an HD remake with nothing else done, not even fixing horrific glitches. I played through the first one, enduring awful checkpoint placement and glitchy motorcycle levels.

And then I faced off against the end boss, which made me stop playing. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tomb-raider-legend/99655-lara-trips-glitch-final-boss-tip.html

Your superweapon (not guns) can one-hit kill YOU if you roll into its fire. Which is bad since you're constantly rolling to avoid the boss' attacks. I spent hours and hours on it, gave up, tried playing the 2nd one, and lost interest.

bread's done
Back