Tomb Raider Underworld - $9.78 @ Amazon (PS3)

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I'm glad I grabbed Steam's $7.50 deal a few weeks back, personally. Still, $10 isn't a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

Well that's steam for you. Personally, physical copy is much better, even if it's a couple bucks more.

[quote name='chakan']now $18.06[/QUOTE] I thought Legends was decent, so I might as well continue the adventure.

In before the price hike!

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Casteor']How much replay value does TR ps3 have after getting all of the trophies and what not?[/QUOTE]

Does it even have trophies? It came out last year before trophies were mandatory.

Tomb Raider Underworld has fantastic production values. The 360 version is superior because it has two exclusive DLC chapters (that are awesome).

I bit.....Just added it to my evergrowing backlog......For $10, there are worse things to stare out for a few hours than laras ass.....

[quote name='MSUHitman']Does it even have trophies? It came out last year before trophies were mandatory.[/QUOTE]

It does now. They eventually patched them in a while
after it was released, which was a nice bonus.
I believe they worked out some bugs, as well.
Not all of them, but it helped.

[quote name='Casteor']I'm not really a fan of the Tomb Raider series... I did play the original on PS1 years ago, though.
For someone "new" to the series, would this game be fine?[/QUOTE]
This is a great entry to the franchise, best in the series for me. Just remember, the game has an emphasis on the adventure part of the "action and adventure" genre.

Don't expect Uncharted greatness though, as that series nailed what Tomb Raider should have been in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='United_Korea']it wasn't the deal of the day, bub.[/QUOTE]

I saw it as one late last night but it wasn't earlier in the day.

[quote name='United_Korea']it wasn't the deal of the day, bub.[/QUOTE]

It was clearly DOTD the other day when I checked in the video games section smart ass.

bread's done
Back