Tommy Lee's good luck with women ends abruptly

Xevious

CAGiversary!
ContactMusic.com is reporting that MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee is playing down his latest romantic encounter after reportedly seducing a transvestite in a Seattle, Washington club.

Lee was a guest DJ at Club Medusa when he spotted the blonde bombshell, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer, and made his move.

According to onlookers, the rocker allegedly invited his date into a VIP area of the club and spent the evening kissing her before she headed for the restrooms and was spotted relieving herself at the men's urinals.

The news didn't get back to Tommy Lee, however, and the drummer left the club with his new friend.

http://www.pitriff.com/modules.php?...=article&sid=1768&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

:bomb:

[quote name='Xevious']It would be funny if Motley Crue does a cover of the song "The Crying Game"[/QUOTE]

Or he made a home movie and it got leaked on to the web.

I really have nothing against Tommy Lee though. It would be funny if this happened to someone I hate like a Back Street Boy.

[quote name='2poor']awww... that's so gross :puke:[/QUOTE]

Yes its gross. So next time you pick up a chick at the bar, check for an adams apple and check out the hands (Men's hands are different from females hands).

i can't remember the name of this korean movie, but this exact thing happened in that movie. the main character went to take a piss and the "chick" came up right next to him and joined.

[quote name='2poor']i can't remember the name of this korean movie, but this exact thing happened in that movie. the main character went to take a piss and the "chick" came up right next to him and joined.[/QUOTE]

That's a bit cliched since a lot of korean movies have that joke. Can you be a bit more specific? Like was it a blonde trannie or did s/he have a purple dress, etc.

If it were a transsexual he could play it off because some of them can fool anyone witht the hormones they take. A transvestite is just a man in women's clothes though and should be obvious.

[quote name='jaykrue']That's a bit cliched since a lot of korean movies have that joke. Can you be a bit more specific? Like was it a blonde trannie or did s/he have a purple dress, etc.[/QUOTE]

someone here has an avatar that has the main character being slapped by this chick.
that was the scene when they were on a train playing some face slapping game.

[quote name='FrankySox']What's a transvestite?[/QUOTE]

trans·ves·tite n.
A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.Example...Man-Faye

manfaye2wn.jpg

trans·sex·u·al n.
  1. One who wishes to be considered by society as a member of the opposite sex.
  2. One who has undergone a sex change.
Also someone who could legitimately be seen as a person of the opposite sex like Miriam from the UK Reality TV show "Something About Miriam". She was born male believe it or not...

lamujerperfecta6sr.jpg

Tommy Lee's "girl" was most likely somewhere between these two extremes.

Hey I don't believe that the second picture you posted is a transexual. I just can't do it, because SHE is hot.

EDIT: Damn my avatar kicks ass.

[quote name='FrankySox']Hey I don't believe that the second picture you posted is a transexual. I just can't do it, because SHE is hot.

EDIT: Damn my avatar kicks ass.[/QUOTE]

She is definitely a transexual. There were reports than the show never aired because of legal proceedings by the men who were competing for her. The show was supposedly similar to " The Bachlorette". I have no problem saying she is hot because the pic speaks for itself. Looks better than a lot of natural born women IMO.

EDIT: http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2296

Link to the story....

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She is definitely a transexual. There were reports than the show never aired because of legal proceedings by the men who were competing for her. The show was supposedly similar to " The Bachlorette". I have no problem saying she is hot because the pic speaks for itself. Looks better than a lot of natural born women IMO.

EDIT: http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2296

Link to the story....[/QUOTE]
Okay, I guess she used to be a guy and I personally do have a problem saying HE is hot.

[quote name='FrankySox']Okay, I guess she used to be a guy and I personally do have a problem saying HE is hot.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Still better than Roseanne Barr or Mae Young (YUCK). :lol:

Still...as the song goes "ain't nothin' like the real thing"

[quote name='2poor']oh yeah i remember what the movie was. it's called "my sassy girl" i think.[/QUOTE]

I have that movie. I'll hafta see it again because I don't remember that scene. Do you remember when it happened?

[quote name='2poor']someone here has an avatar that has the main character being slapped by this chick.
that was the scene when they were on a train playing some face slapping game.[/QUOTE]

This gif?

10352526324180964c968298te.gif

Well, the guy is accustomed to women with lots of store bought and aftermarket modified parts, so he may not be able to tell the difference.

Just be on the lookout for the humongous mitts. As the song says, "Big hands, I know you're the one!"

[quote name='epobirs']Well, the guy is accustomed to women with lots of store bought and aftermarket modified parts, so he may not be able to tell the difference.

Just be on the lookout for the humongous mitts. As the song says, "Big hands, I know you're the one!"[/QUOTE]

Considering how many drugs Tommy has done he has probably had all manner of experiences he can't remember anyway.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']This gif?

10352526324180964c968298te.gif
[/QUOTE]

that's it! i don't remember when it happened in the movie.

all i remember was it was on a train, there was this line on the ground, and if someone crossed the line someone got slapped.

sorry, i haven't seen it in a while.

I hate to say this but being in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have seen lots of transexuals. Some of them look really good; Its disturbing.

Years ago I went to a Strip Club and I got a lap dance from this stripper. She and I were talking and she asked me "What do you think about that stripper over there". I looked and saw this brunette and said "She hot!" The Stripper who gave me a lapdance told me "She's a man!"

I was fucking floored. I was glad that I never asked that Brunette for a lapdance. I can't say the other strip club patrons were so lucky...

[quote name='Xevious']I hate to say this but being in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have seen lots of transexuals. Some of them look really good; Its disturbing.

Years ago I went to a Strip Club and I got a lap dance from this stripper. She and I were talking and she asked me "What do you think about that stripper over there". I looked and saw this brunette and said "She hot!" The Stripper who gave me a lapdance told me "She's a man!"

I was fucking floored. I was glad that I never asked that Brunette for a lapdance. I can't say the other strip club patrons were so lucky...[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing a Maury Povich show a few years ago in which he had some transexuals and real women come out and the crowd had to guess who was born a woman or a man. A LOT of the crowd got fooled and I did too. Some of the transexuals they had had covergirl looks like Miriam above. I felt bad for the natural born women who people thought were transexuals, lol. They all took it in stride though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I remember seeing a Maury Povich show a few years ago in which he had some transexuals and real women come out and the crowd had to guess who was born a woman or a man. A LOT of the crowd got fooled and I did too. Some of the transexuals they had had covergirl looks like Miriam above. I felt bad for the natural born women who people thought were transexuals, lol. They all took it in stride though.[/QUOTE]

I find what you told me very disturbing. Its like a horror movie: "The Transexuals that walk among us!!"

bread's done
Back