Tonight will be the 1st episode of 24 that I watch. What do I need to know?

Jack has faked his death, and not even *yet another* terrorist attack in Los Angeles could make him come out from hiding ... or could it?

Yea man. Pick up the other seasons on DVD. By the time you finish them, A) Season 5 is out on DVD or B)Repeats will air.

Just buy the DVDs, it's the only way I watch the show. With how it progresses, if you miss one episode, you're basically fucked. Plus having no commercials really adds to the "movie" feel it has.

You don't need to know anything. I started watching season 3, and then watched 1 and 2 after 3. You really don't need prior knowledge to watch it. You'll quickly figure out what you need to know.

[quote name='Rich']You don't need to know anything. I started watching season 3, and then watched 1 and 2 after 3. You really don't need prior knowledge to watch it. You'll quickly figure out what you need to know.[/QUOTE]
no you don't need to watch them to get the lowdown. But why the fuck would you not want to watch them?

[quote name='ryanbph']no you don't need to watch them to get the lowdown. But why the fuck would you not want to watch them?[/QUOTE]

I didn't tell him to not watch them, did I? I told him he doesn't NEED to watch them. Which is what he asked. Your reading comprehension isn't too good, eh?

bread's done
Back