Tonight's the night! (It'll only take like a second.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmz00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

I know it's a lame graphic, but still... it's down by like 95 votes and I'm pretty sure the contest ends tonight, so I'd really appreciate it if you could vote (again, for those of you that already have). The first time I posted this here, I believe it was at ~600 or so votes, so we've come somewhat far since then. It actually managed to take the lead, but lost it a few days ago. And perhaps if you're feeling extra nice, you could post it in a MySpace bulletin or whatnot. Thanks! :pray:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Voted again, was able to because I'm on a different computer.

Please change your fucking avatar though.[/quote] If you don't recall, in the old post (which apparently got deleted), I said that if it won, I'd change my avatar to whatever you guys wanted.

[quote name='lmz00']If you don't recall, in the old post (which apparently got deleted), I said that if it won, I'd change my avatar to whatever you guys wanted.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, forgot that.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Why do I get the feeling that you're only here (and probably on a couple other sites) only for votes?[/QUOTE]

Nah, dude has 91 posts and has been here since August 2006... I don't think he's here just for votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back