Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']Thank god for the shopping cart limit. Otherwise some FW douche would buy every copy of every game before anyone else could get something to actually play.[/QUOTE]
...good point.
That also got me to thinking they should have done a 1-2 per person limit on clearance items. Maybe more of us would have had Baulder's Gate for 1.96.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']Thank god for the shopping cart limit. Otherwise some FW douche would buy every copy of every game before anyone else could get something to actually play.[/QUOTE]
I guess that's one way to look at it. If I had waited to put everything in my cart, there's a good chance that at least some of the stuff would have sold out. But the limit, combined with the fact that you couldn't tell which games were really in stock, made it kind of stressful to put together an order.

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']it seems theyve restocked...enjoy!![/QUOTE]

Don't tell me you're just looking at the main game lists and seeing you can add most of them to your cart...you need to click on a game and go to its item description before finding out whether or not it's really in stock.

You got my hopes up, too. :whistle2:/

EDIT: Oh, maybe I just got unlucky with the games I tried. It appears some games are indeed back! Sorry! :p

EDIT^2: Hmm...only one game I've tried actually is back. What games did you see?

[quote name='Drakken']Don't tell me you're just looking at the main game lists and seeing you can add most of them to your cart...you need to click on a game and go to its item description before finding out whether or not it's really in stock.

You got my hopes up, too. :whistle2:/

EDIT: Oh, maybe I just got unlucky with the games I tried. It appears some games are indeed back! Sorry! :p[/quote]

09/23/2006
UPC 710425298011 Sid Meier’s Pirates! (Xbox™)
UPC 710425298011

UPC 752919520154 Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo (Xbox™)
UPC 752919520154

UPC 710425272301 The Great Escape (PlayStation®2)
UPC 710425272301

UPC 711719713425 SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs (includes headset) (PlayStation®2)
UPC 711719713425

UPC 741648008101 Rogue Ops™ (PlayStation®2)
UPC 741648008101

UPC 742725244696 Terminator® 3: Rise of the Machines™ (Xbox™)
UPC 742725244696

Yea, they definitely restocked because I tried these games in the early afternoon and they were out of stock.

I managed to pick up:

Flipnic
Viewtiful Joe 2 GC
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Xbox
Musashi Samurai Legend
The Urbz Xbox
Constantine Xbox
LOTR: Third Age Xbox

They must have restocked. I just ordered the following (all XBox):

Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Everything or Nothing
Lord of the Rings: 3rd age
Silent Hill 4
The Punisher
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

Not too shabby for under $32 shipped. Thanks OP!

amazing deal. I got in too late but picked up a few kids games no one was interested in for gifts for my little sis. Anyone know if these prices will be in store as well?

Ehhhhhhh, very borderline on the restocks for me. I found four items, but shipping and general lack of interest killed it for me.
After the site shuts down in half an hour, will they have a "real" restock?

damn decisions..spend close to $40 on cheap, but old games or use that money towards 1 game like NBA 2k7, Saints Row, etc

not many choices for xbox BC games for 360, anyone know what BC games to get? Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six 3 any good?

SOCOM with headset is not really available. It shows as available in the product page, but in the checkout, its a notify when available item :(

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ehhhhhhh, very borderline on the restocks for me. I found four items, but shipping and general lack of interest killed it for me.
After the site shuts down in half an hour, will they have a "real" restock?[/QUOTE]
Do they always shut down at a certain time of day?

[quote name='icruise']Do they always shut down at a certain time of day?[/QUOTE]

yeah around 2am west coast time for site updates. lasts anywhere from 30 mins to over an hour.

i think i'll pass on it for now,hopefully better games are re-stocked in the next several days

Just ordered
Lunar Dragon Song DS
Unlimited Saga PS2
Constantine PS2
Tetris® Worlds PS2
For $24.13 shipped, thanks for the heads up wlau.

Thanks for the restocking reminder. Just ordered:
eyetoy groove
midnight club ii
the punisher
call of duty finest hour
super monkey ball dx
tom clancy's ghost recon island thunder

Yeah, for the past hour fifteen (since 5 am eastern), I've been waiting for the CC site to go down temporarily (with their be back shortly sign), but either it hasn't happened or I have missed it and they didn't update anything.

[quote name='PigeonSt']Yeah, for the past hour fifteen (since 5 am eastern), I've been waiting for the CC site to go down temporarily (with their be back shortly sign), but either it hasn't happened or I have missed it and they didn't update anything.[/quote]

the reason they dont mark the games OOS before the checkout is becuase they're continuosly updating the stock throughout the day. u have just to add the games to ur cart and hope u get lucky

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']the reason they dont mark the games OOS before the checkout is becuase they're continuosly updating the stock throughout the day. u have just to add the games to ur cart and hope u get lucky[/quote]

What I'm referring to is that in the previous 8.96 summer sale, there were several occasions where the restocks took place during the daily update of their site (approximately 5 am) and no other time.

all i get upon submit is:
We're sorry; our systems are currently unable to complete your purchase at this location. Please choose another store or try again later.

No lie, there are things back in stock. I picked up Sands on Time on PS2 and Silent Hill 4 for XBox, and I'm doing another quick sweep before I get offline. My order went through fine.

[quote name='anderton']No lie, there are things back in stock. I picked up Sands on Time on PS2 and Silent Hill 4 for XBox, and I'm doing another quick sweep before I get offline. My order went through fine.[/quote]

there seems to be a very large quantity of silent hill 4 availble right now

Don't know if some games I found were always in stock or restocked recently, but there are some games still in stock. Various systems, yet it seems its the mid range priced games that are showing up instock.

Ordered:

Eyetoy Groove
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2)
Phantasy Star Online 1&2 (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4 (Xbox)
Lunar Dragon Song (DS)

$31.80 shipped.

What a great deal...

I'm having no luck with getting stuff in stock, so I'm printing off pages and going to Wal*Mart or Sears for a pricematch...

[quote name='huvabut']Yeah they must have updated some things... I picked up eyetoy groove.[/quote]

haha! i had that in my cart and wondered what happened to it! :lol: i'm going to pass... i just got cooking mama.

Lunar Dragon Song DS is in stock if anyone wants it

and now out of stock, that was quick. glad i managed to get one in time.

[quote name='lossleader']all i get upon submit is:
We're sorry; our systems are currently unable to complete your purchase at this location. Please choose another store or try again later.[/QUOTE]

that means one of the games you got went out of stock when you ordered so it wont allow the order to go though.

[quote name='slidecage']that means one of the games you got went out of stock when you ordered so it wont allow the order to go though.[/quote]

No, not really. Had that happened to me yesterday, but I still got the games I had in my cart.

[quote name='slidecage']that means one of the games you got went out of stock when you ordered so it wont allow the order to go though.[/quote]

nah, it meant that she did instore pickup or seomthing relating to instore pickup

[quote name='Battman23']they are updating

just got fight night 2004... SWEET![/quote]

thatnks for posting this i went back and was able to get killswitch, midnight club 2 and tetris worlds. 2 games that yesterday had been sold out( dunno if midnight club 2 was sold out or not i figured id get it now since i dont have any racing games and i hear this one got good reviews.

I'm searching through the forums for older threads but, question, maybe someone remembers.

Need for Speed Most Wanted PS2 (not the regular one, but the one that comes inside a black cover and the words are in silver). Is this on clearance from before? The regular one still shows up as $40 online. I could've sworn Most Wanted had 2 versions out for each system and I saw it somewhere on clearance.

Ya know what? I really think people just aren't reading the first post when they come here and whine about games being OOS after they put them in their cart.

[quote name='evanft']Ya know what? I really think people just aren't reading the first post when they come here and whine about games being OOS after they put them in their cart.[/QUOTE]

I definitely did... after filling my cart and realizing that all the games were OOS. So goes my first (and probably last) experience trying to shop online at CC.com...

I got in on these:

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2)
Mafia (PS2)
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (PS2)
The Punisher (PS2)
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament (PS2)
Dead to Rights (PS2)
Constantine (PS2)
Legacy of Kain: Defiance (PS2)
Stuntman (PS2)
The Hobbit (PS2)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PS2)
Rogue Ops (PS2)
Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes the Neighborhood (PS2)

I could've done without a few of the games there, oh well.

bread's done
Back