Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

Well, my package showed up today. Packed in a padded envelope, showed up from FedEx. My Evil Dead disc popped off the spindle, though survived the trip without scratches. :roll:

All of them were stickered with the correct price, though a few of them were layered in about 5-6 stickers deep with price changes.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Both of thos egames are sold out online. If They weren't I'd hook them up for you.[/quote]

I would've appreciated that. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, my package showed up today. Packed in a padded envelope, showed up from FedEx. My Evil Dead disc popped off the spindle, though survived the trip without scratches. :roll:

All of them were stickered with the correct price, though a few of them were layered in about 5-6 stickers deep with price changes.[/QUOTE]

I think that for the PS3 and Wii Cases, they really need to make sure that the spindles are extra strong. I get quite a few games with discs not on the spindle, especially Gamecube games.

I think that CC.com stickers the game with the correct prices once they get them delivered from the stores to the warehouse (since I think most of these games were in stores and one point and then pulled back and sent to the website). The reason I think that is because when they had the similar clearace in late June/early July, every game I ordered online was correctly stickered yet when I would buy games from the same clearance in store very rarely would a game be tagged correctly.

[quote name='evanft']Ya know what? I really think people just aren't reading the first post when they come here and whine about games being OOS after they put them in their cart.[/quote]

I did read the OP fully. I don't know what that has to do with anything. I went through a ton of games checking their info pages and adding to cart to check availability and I haven't found anything in stock. I'm not whining or complaining, just pointing out that these went fast.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I'm searching through the forums for older threads but, question, maybe someone remembers.

Need for Speed Most Wanted PS2 (not the regular one, but the one that comes inside a black cover and the words are in silver). Is this on clearance from before? The regular one still shows up as $40 online. I could've sworn Most Wanted had 2 versions out for each system and I saw it somewhere on clearance.[/quote]

I think you're talking about The Need for Speed: Black Edition.
It came with a bonus disc with extra cars, and a "making of feature." I think it was on the clearance list in the June sale at CC, but I can't be sure.

[quote name='Gycot']my first package showed up today, Hit&Run and Psi Ops. Thats some fairly impressive speedy shipping.[/quote]

which shipping method did you use and when did you order your items? i know i wont be getting mine till next week but itd help me figure out how long i might have to wait. im still waiting for them to send me a items shipped email but it looks liek they wont be sending anything out till monday.

[quote name='lokizz']which shipping method did you use and when did you order your items? i know i wont be getting mine till next week but itd help me figure out how long i might have to wait. im still waiting for them to send me a items shipped email but it looks liek they wont be sending anything out till monday.[/quote]

he/she/it used the upgraded shipping. (2-3 days) regular shipping if ordered at the beginning of the sale wont arrive till the 26th.

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']he/she/it used the upgraded shipping. (2-3 days) regular shipping if ordered at the beginning of the sale wont arrive till the 26th.[/quote]

thanks for the info i chose 3 day shipping myself so i guess i should be looking at it getting here between the 26 to 28th.

[quote name='icruise']I used regular shipping and all of my games just arrived! That's some amazingly quick turnaround.[/quote]

hmm, i live in indiana, less than 100 miles away from illinois where circuit city ships their online items, and all my shipments have an estimated delivery date of sept 26, so unless u live right next to their warehouse, that doesnt sound right

Hi all..this is my first post. jsut wanted to thank OP for sharing this deal. I picked up a bunch of games...Some for me, some for gifts. 14 games spent about $75..thanks much!

Links 2004 XBOX
XIII PS2
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain PS2
Def Jam Vendetta PS2
T.H.U.G. PS2
MLB Slugfest Loaded PS2
Primal PS2
Hot Shots Golf 3 PS2
Ratchet & Clank PS2
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando PS2
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS2
Jak II PS2
Demon Stone PS2
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within PS2

awesome deal! thanks again

[quote name='writimagination']I did read the OP fully. I don't know what that has to do with anything. I went through a ton of games checking their info pages and adding to cart to check availability and I haven't found anything in stock. I'm not whining or complaining, just pointing out that these went fast.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to people like this:

[quote name='tripredicus']great deals, too bad everything i put in my cart was oos. :([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. I was able to pick up the following:

Blinx® 2: Masters of Time & Space (Xbox™)
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (Xbox™)
Jak II (PlayStation®2
Ratchet & Clank™: Going Commando (PlayStation®2)

I was looking to pick up the first Jak, but I guess I was alittle too late. I think it came up to 30 something dollars for 4 games......

Conflict Vietnam (XB) for $3.96 was still in stock as of a few minutes ago. That is, unless I picked up the last copy ;)

Well dont know reliable the "E-mail me when instock" feature is, but we'll find out soon enough if they do a update. Theres a few games I'm interested in. Im going to wait and see if Lunar goes in stock, but from what most people tell me it might not even be worth the $10. Guess it could be decent trade fodder if not.

Ran by my local store this afternoon, and found some from the sale there:

Sid Meier's (sp?) Pirates! (x2)
Suikoden Tactics (x2)
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 bundle

That was the last DDR bundle, and a friend and I each picked up one each of the others, which were the last ones we saw. I'm still mad that I missed out on the online portion, mainly because I had them in my cart & hesitated, which cost me the sale. But this helped make up for it. ;)

[quote name='lokizz']which shipping method did you use and when did you order your items? i know i wont be getting mine till next week but itd help me figure out how long i might have to wait. im still waiting for them to send me a items shipped email but it looks liek they wont be sending anything out till monday.[/QUOTE]

Went with the cheapest shipping (this is CAG, isnt it?) it looks like it shipped from illinois, however, so i think its just lucky logistics.

Special shout out to ureadyforacold1 for making me an "it" :)

[quote name='Gycot']Went with the cheapest shipping (this is CAG, isnt it?) it looks like it shipped from illinois, however, so i think its just lucky logistics.

Special shout out to ureadyforacold1 for making me an "it" :)[/quote]

damn this waiting is going to suck especially since if im right cc doesnt have package tracking it just shows up whenever. im assuming you ordered your items before yesterday or today if you got them already or did you mean you ordered them yesterday and theyve already shipped them out they just havent arrived yet?

[quote name='lokizz']damn this waiting is going to suck especially since if im right cc doesnt have package tracking it just shows up whenever. im assuming you ordered your items before yesterday or today if you got them already or did you mean you ordered them yesterday and theyve already shipped them out they just havent arrived yet?[/QUOTE]

Ordered yesterday around 8 am, got shipping notification last night, and it arrived today around 1 central. It traveled about 140 miles from Marion, Il, to my door, so i think i just got super lucky

[quote name='Gycot']Ordered yesterday around 8 am, got shipping notification last night, and it arrived today around 1 central. It traveled about 140 miles from Marion, Il, to my door, so i think i just got super lucky[/quote]

damn now thats fast ervice lol. ive got a long ways for it to get to me and it hasnt even left the store yet so yeah i know it wont get here till thrusday at the latest that is as long as they dotn have trouble ggetting the shipment together.with so many peopel place orders whose to say they really have enough games to fill those orders even if they said they did.

If you're in the Rocky Mount, NC area, don't bother checking the local CC. The only game from this deal @ $2 or less that they had was Rogue Ops and I bought the last copy.

Nothing I'm interested in is instock online anymore. Awesome deal, but it looks like I showed up a little late to the party.

I was able to place another order early this morning (all PS2).

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Tetris Worlds
James Bond 007 Nightfire
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
TMNT 2

[quote name='argyle']Ran by my local store this afternoon, and found some from the sale there:

Sid Meier's (sp?) Pirates! (x2)
Suikoden Tactics (x2)
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 bundle

That was the last DDR bundle, and a friend and I each picked up one each of the others, which were the last ones we saw. I'm still mad that I missed out on the online portion, mainly because I had them in my cart & hesitated, which cost me the sale. But this helped make up for it. ;)[/quote]

If you're not interested in DDR Extreme 2 for yourself, give me a PM.

Heck. They had Lunar Dragon Song DS in stock this morning? I was placing my order at about 3AM PST but it wasn't in stock :bomb:

[quote name='yukine']If you're not interested in DDR Extreme 2 for yourself, give me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, when I picked it up I made the comment to my friend that I've had & traded so many DDR's in the past that I actually want to get one & hang on to it. ;)

That's cool, I understand.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']How much was the DDRExtreme 2 bundle? I know mine has a bunch of those.[/quote]

It should be $16.00

I went to Circuit City to look for some games but all were gone except for a few DS games which i already own...Also went to look for some Mario Baseball but were all gone...

I did pick up Jungle Beat w/Congos yippeee! for 19.99(finally) & I was able to pick up Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition but some idiot messed up the wrapping & look almost open...The guy in Circuit City ended up opening the rest of it to see if the game was still there & yup everything was new & untouch...I then ask them to wrap it back up & they said no :cry:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (GameCube) and Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II (Xbox)--both games I wanted the first time around--are back in stock. I picked up a copy of each.

bread's done
Back