Shadowrun - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $9.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $9.99
Pure - $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore Bundle - $9.99
Rock Revolution - $9.99

$2.99 Ship

Superman - $6.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...6&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&Order=PRICE

Not that i'm complaining or anything but haven't most of these been sitting on newegg for under 10 for a while now?

Other than Mirrors Edge & Bionic Commando that is.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Not that i'm complaining or anything but haven't most of these been sitting on newegg for under 10 for a while now?

Other than Mirrors Edge & Bionic Commando that is.[/QUOTE]

Most have fallen even lower and Raiden Aces is now $9.99.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I think my wallet just got a boner.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='opportunity777']Most have fallen even lower and Raiden Aces is now $9.99.[/QUOTE]

I think I just got a boner.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I've been holding out on Stranglehold for a VERY long time, and I liked the demo quite a bit... Any advice? Is it worth $8?[/QUOTE]

I loved Stranglehold dearly. I think you'll have a blast with it if you liked the demo.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I've been holding out on Stranglehold for a VERY long time, and I liked the demo quite a bit... Any advice? Is it worth $8?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so, if you liked the demo, the demo is pretty representative of what the rest of the game is like.

There's actually some pretty good stuff here, in my opinion.

- NBA Street Homecourt is definitely worth $7 to any basketball fan. EA is going to shut down the servers soon, but no one ever really played it, anyway. At least, I could never find anyone. It's still a great game to play with friends, especially those that might not be very good at video games. It's very simple, but very fun.

- I loved the original Condemned, and I've heard great things about 2. I have a copy sitting here that I need to get around to.

- Fracture has a lot of lame story, character, and setting elements, but it's interesting take on an action title, where you can mold the environment to become a weapon or cover.

- Virtua Tennis 2009 took a lot of review lumps, because it's way too similar to VT3. But if you've never played or owned VT3, it might be worth it to get this.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I loved Stranglehold dearly. I think you'll have a blast with it if you liked the demo.[/QUOTE]

fun 6-7 hours of gameplay, then you'll forget it forever. That's worth 8 bucks to me.

FYI - just received a copy of GTA4 PC and it was opened & used... the security stickers were ripped off and the whole box looked really beat up... emailed Newegg and they are shipping me another copy free of charge - don't have to return the other copy.

I am tempted at F.E.A.R. Files & The Club. I have way to many games now but either of these must have for the price? I seen homecourt used on gohastings for 2-3 bones so why i am holding off on this one. It does seem fun through.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Tempted to get Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom...[/QUOTE]

I bought it for there higher price tag earlier. It it pretty good and worth that price they got now. There are better games like this but not for this price. Great deal for such a game and might sell out fast.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Tempted to get Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom...[/QUOTE]

Hope you got someone to play on Live with it will be a lot more fun. Otherwise It's a hard pill to swallow considering you use stamina for every attack (Your probably thinking big deal, but check out some of the game previews, reviews or demos and you'll get the picture) I still can't believe how good the graphics looked on previews and how it just turned out to be "just ok" when it was released. I'm looking more forward to KUF 2 the return of the RTS with Dynasty Warriors combat which will be out in the spring.

But still, considering how cheap it is you could probably sell it on eBay if you don't like it or do a trade in somewhere and get most of your money back.

NBA Street was a great series of games. I really wish they would make another one. If you liked NBA Jam back in the day, I recommend picking up NBA Street Homecourt for that price.

Thanks for the post. I'm in for the Karaoke games. I can't sing at all, but I've heard the achievements are easy and I should be able to get very close to, if not all my money back since the mic's included & I already have 3 mics.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Hope you got someone to play on Live with it will be a lot more fun. Otherwise It's a hard pill to swallow considering you use stamina for every attack (Your probably thinking big deal, but check out some of the game previews, reviews or demos and you'll get the picture) I still can't believe how good the graphics looked on previews and how it just turned out to be "just ok" when it was released. I'm looking more forward to KUF 2 the return of the RTS with Dynasty Warriors combat which will be out in the spring.

But still, considering how cheap it is you could probably sell it on eBay if you don't like it or do a trade in somewhere and get most of your money back.[/QUOTE]

if this is the case, add me. i bought it, and i'd go through the campaign with someone

Damn it! Right after I bit on Bionic Commando and Red Faction Guerrilla earlier this month they get a price drop this week.

Some pretty good prices for the other titles on this list, though. Thanks OP!

the other thread's op is ridiculously outdated

I don't really know how to work the cag pricetracker, but couldn't someone just have it pricetrack newegg and have it display all the $20 and under games?

Thanks OP!

Ordered Wanted and DOAX2. I knew DOAX2 was already under 15 bucks but I was waiting for it to drop again. Wanted also may be short, but it's extremely fun. Thanks for the heads up!

Hm, been on the fence about buying Fracture and at this price it's pretty tempting. Can anyone recommend it and is it less than 10 hours to beat?

bread's done
Back