Tons of Collectors Edition Items! (Ys, Agarest War, Ragnarok, and more!)

DataDrain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey all! I figured that it's time to clean out my closet of all of the limited edition items that I've collected over the years; I've long since gotten rid of all of the games, and I don't think I'm ever really going to use any of these things, so I figure they should go to good homes. I'm mainly asking for Paypal, but I can check lists as well.

I don't have any set prices for any of these, so feel free to just make me an offer and we can go from there!

*****Keep in mind that none of these limited editions include the game, only the collectors items.*****

1. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Launch Edition (Box + CD)
2. Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (Box, Artbook, Soundtrack CD, Cards)

3. Killer is Dead Limited Edition (Box, Artbook, Soundtrack CD)

4. Kid Icarus (Box, 3DS Stand, AR Cards)
5. Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition (Box, Artbook, Hand Towel, Inflatable Doll)

6. Ys Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition (Box, Artbook, Soundtrack CD, Map, Compass)
7. Ys Seven (Box, Artbook, CD, Map)

8. Ys I&II Chronicles Limited Edition (Box + CD)
9. Ys: Oath in Felghana Limited Edition (Box, CD, Calendar)

10. Record of Agarest War (Mousepad and Pillowcase)
11. Record of Agarest War Zero (Playing Cards and Character Cards with Box, Character Data Guide)

12. Dark Souls Collectors Edition (Tin, Artbook, Extra Download Card (code may have been used))

13. Hyper Dimension Neptunia Limited Edition (Box and Hardcover Artbook)
14. Wild Arms 5 (Box + Artbook)

15. Catherine Love is Over Edition (Pizza Box, Empty Shirt, Boxers, Pillowcase, Soundtrack and Artbook--all never used or worn)

16. God Eater Burst Accessory Set (UMD Cases, PSP Case, Various Stickers)

17. Breath of Mana CD Sampler
18. Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards

19. Square Enix Postcards

If you have any questions or want to see any other photos, please feel free to let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back