Tons of EGM's, Next-Gens, PC Gamers and more

KongaKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Lots and lots of them.

Looking for 10 bucks total. That's cheap....
You can pick them up (Chicago area) for free. If you want them bad and shipped, it'll cost a lot. I shipped some Nintendo Powers (30or so issues) and they were 25 pounds, cost $13 to ship. I assume there's at least 100 pounds or more of magazines here. So local pickup would be great...but if you wanna pay it, feel free.

mags1.jpg

Yes I do.
And be warned if you want them shipped it'll cost a lot. I'll try to weigh them and get an idea though. I could do media mail (even though they say no magazines. if you want). Again my guess is 100 pounds of magazines here.

I have a postal scale, I just weighed them in batches. Total weight was 95 pounds.

34 pounds for PSM and PC gamer with randoms (Gamepro, insider, little junk)

20 Pounds for Next-gen

41 pounds for EGM.

When you get an idea of how much it would (with shipping) let me know. If it isn't too much I will be interested in getting them. I'll need to transfer some cash to my paypal account and it will take a few days.

Can big boxes go to PO boxes? Anyways, they would go in 3 boxes (because the USPS limit is 70 a box and they cant fit in just two large ones)

If you want it media mail (Again, the rules say no magazines, so if you request it and they open, not sure what can happen...but it's just magazines>

(i rounded up to the dollar, it was like 13.06 for one and like 12.83 for one, etc....this is avg)

Media mail for all 3 is a total of:
$40

Parcel Post (Ok to send magazines)
$50

I can check UPS but I don't really have a large box for that...but it could be cheaper

Big boxes should be fine to PO Boxes. I bought some magazines from jeffreyrose here before and they came just fine. I also ordered a lot of anime from Overstock that came in a big box and they will hold it for a few days at the post office. Does parcel post include Delivery Confirmation?

Also, are there more magazines than what you have pictured there?

I'm pretty close to Chicago (Rockford) area so I'm interested in these if Guile doesn't end up getting them.

Can you give me some issue numers? Not every issue, but something like: EMG issues 100-120, missing a few in between. Or are they just random issues?

That's all of them.
And yeah I'll do DC.

I'd ship the same day you pay (if it's before the PO closes) so then for sure by the next morning. They are all as-is but most are in great shape. a few EGMs are in bad shape but that's it.

Let me know if you'd like them, I'll get them all ready to go so once you get your paypal, they could go out that day.

Vinny, a lot are full years worth, some missing, some not. I honestly can't say for sure. And they are in such a random order. In a bit I will take a close up of the spines in the stack so you can look over them easy.

I can wait to see what Vinny wants. I actually have a lot on my plate that I have to spend money for (mother's birthday on 21st, sister's wedding on 26th, and father's day) so if he is interested that is fine.

Sounds ok to me.

Vinny let me know what you think. I only got to the EGM and next-gens. did you want to see PC gamer and whatnot too?

Nextgen9.jpg

EGM
egm1.jpg

Thanks for those pics, that helps. I'll look over what you have and what I have and see what I want to do.

And no, I don't need to see PC Gamer... I don't really buy PC mags.

Vinny, let me know as soon as you can. Ive got them in boxes already too so it's easier to carry.

DarkRagnorak, heeee. I can send about one cover an an issue of PC gamer for that.

I see issue 150 in that stack of EGM's... I will pay just for that issue, or for several issues.. Please PM me back OP.

I think you might wanna start parting with them Konga... I won't be able to make it to Chicago for a while. If you still have whatever left, I'll take a look at them. I'm sure you can part with a couple of issues to some CAGs.

bread's done
Back