TONS OF GAMES FS (Proceeds go to Kids w/ Leukemia Foundation) |\|\|

[quote name='stewie75']good offer but i just got it back, i gotta keep it at leeeeast a week.[/QUOTE]

Well, when the time comes for you to trade it, give me dibs! :D

hey. I'm also interested in BIOSHOCK and Halo 3 along with Gears of War.

So if they're all in mint condition (as appears from photos) maybe we can work out something big! let me know, and free bump :)

I'm still bummed about Faraday, though :(.

Still working my way through Assassin's Creed, but thought I'd warn you it's greatest hits, meaning the case is red. Kind of annoying, but hey! Do you mind that at all? If not, I'd trade it for Phantom Hourglass.

[quote name='daflubby']I'm still bummed about Faraday, though :(.

Still working my way through Assassin's Creed, but thought I'd warn you it's greatest hits, meaning the case is red. Kind of annoying, but hey! Do you mind that at all? If not, I'd trade it for Phantom Hourglass.[/QUOTE]

I know! I love Faraday :(

I despise those stupid red cases (same with steel books) since they don't match my other games. Would you trade any other PS3 games for it?

I really want all three (Bioshock, Gears of War and Halo 3) is there nothing else you would be interested in on my list?

If not then I will take whatever is in the best condition outta the three. (least amount of scratches, etc)

But I would much rather work out a bigger trade and get all three of ya :)

let me know

Whoa, checking on Amazon and noticed the prices on the DS games! :hot: Didn't know they can be that high. :roll:

I wouldn't want to trade for DS now...my bro can look for his own games. haha! :lol:

Oh, thanks for the bump! Appreciate it lots!

CML for Ass Creed

What do u mean by PS3 clear cases? Just the PS3 clamshell storage case? I may be able to accomodate...so just PM me with the quantity and offer. Thx.

bread's done
Back