Tons: (PS4) Toukiden 2, Y. Kiwami, V. Revolution, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0 --- WANTS: PS4 (MH World, Dragon Ball Fighter, misc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumppppppppppp

added Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited Ed, Battlefield 4 and some others

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for these games

PS2

God of War (non GH)
Shadow Hearts: New World
Suikoden 3 (very light scratches on disc)
Suikoden Tactics
Tales of Legendia
Xenosaga Episode 2

Gamecube

Fire Emblem

How much for Resident Evil 4 Wii or LA Noire Complete? Also own a few titles on your wants list that I'm willing to trade with, Persona 4 and Kingdom Hearts. PM me if you wanna hash it out further! (And obviously I'd ship/pay first) 

PM'd him with two offers. No response... very rude.
Nowhere was I rude in the reply, I'm mainly selling my PS2 lot in bulk and trading PS3 games as stated in PM.

Also, if your gonna PM someone at least make the subject title not misleading. You had the the title labeled as "trade" which I thought you were offering to trade games.

Alot of people has asked me about the PSN $10 cards, sorry not selling these, mainly looking to trade some for new releases!

Nowhere was I rude in the reply, I'm mainly selling my PS2 lot in bulk and trading PS3 games as stated in PM.

Also, if your gonna PM someone at least make the subject title not misleading. You had the the title labeled as "trade" which I thought you were offering to trade games.

Alot of people has asked me about the PSN $10 cards, sorry not selling these, mainly looking to trade some for new releases!
No, I just appreciate a response. I'm sorry I always put trade in the subject line of any trading I do, including Paypal.

Up is a 12 month PS+ code, does anyone have RE revelations 2 for PS3?

12 month code sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back