Tons: (PS4) Toukiden 2, Y. Kiwami, V. Revolution, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0 --- WANTS: PS4 (MH World, Dragon Ball Fighter, misc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WHFinest187']do you have Infamous and its just not listed? if so let me know, CML for what we can work out for it :) TY![/QUOTE]

that is added at the top, only trading it towards high wants such as the arcade stick right now....

[quote name='CaoPi']bump, is samurai sho ant any good?[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed it, but moreso for SamSho 1 & 2. I never got to play 3 - 6 in the arcades and didn't really enjoy 5 or 6, though many say they are the best in the series.

freeebie bump. Ya know speaking of cross edge and ico i recieved an offer this morning for ico/cross edge trade but he bundled a couple of things with Ico. Sorry Caopi!

[quote name='kohawk']Have new sealed Gears 1 for 360

interested in ur SSBB, Assassins creed, folklore

let me know via pm what u think[/QUOTE]

don't have a 360 as of now

Hey there, thanks for the tap! :)

Its probably been months since I last did a trade... When I have time, I've been trying to work on my video game website, Specialty Gamer. And cleaning my house, getting my life together.....

Hi,

I've never gone through CAG for Trades, how would this work if you're interested, I would be very interested in trading for these titles listed, I would also like you to know that i Have the SOUL CALIBER 4 LIMITED EDITION STICK (PS3) available as well if you'd like to trade for that as well. Here is what I am Interested in from your lot:

Infamous
Prototype (PS3)
Xmen Origins: Wolverine (PS3)
Stranglehold: CE (PS3)
Folklore
ICO (PS2)

Have:
SF TE FightStick (X360) BRAND-NEW SEALED
SC4 Limited FightStick (PS3) BRAND-NEW SEALED

Please elaborate for me how this would work if you are interested in the Sticks.

Thank You,
Enrique B.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thenadz']$38 for Infamous??

Or: Infinite Undiscovery( new and sealed) + $22

or Silent Hill Homecoming + $23?[/QUOTE]

I was confused with the + for 360 games, I do not wish to sell PS3 new releases at this time

Have: Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Kingdom Hearts off of your want list. Please CML and let me know if there are any other games you are interested in.

I saw a few 360 games on your list that I would be interested in trading for.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back