Tony Hawk: American Wasteland Xbox 360 for $6.40 at TRU (YMMV)

skube

CAGiversary!
Found it mark at $7.99. It rang up at $14.99 but they gave it to me for $7.99 plus since it was on clearance it took another 20% off.

Not bad, I hope there are some easy achievements on it.

I got 700/1000 achievements for this game. Took me about 2-3 weeks of casual playing. If you've played the other Hawk games, this one is about the same when it comes to difficulty. I just picked up Project 8, and that's quite a bit harder so far.

[quote name='Quintox']Decent price but pretty bad game IMO :)[/quote]

The TH series really started going downhill starting with Underground. They need to take it back old school like the originals were.

I had the same experience ~ 700 pts. with a week or two of playtime. Hadn't really played much TH before so I enjoyed the game mechanics (the plot line's none too engaging). I wasn't sorry I bought it for $10 a year and a half ago, so it's probably still worth $6.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I got 700/1000 achievements for this game. Took me about 2-3 weeks of casual playing. If you've played the other Hawk games, this one is about the same when it comes to difficulty. I just picked up Project 8, and that's quite a bit harder so far.[/quote]

bread's done
Back