Tony Hawk Downhill Jam DS $19.99

[quote name='mtxbass1']Same price at Target right now (Temporary price cut). The Wii version is $39.99.[/quote]

Wait, it that YMMV or nationwide for the Target price? I don't have a K-mart, but I do have Target, and I'd love to get Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for $20.

[quote name='Theros']Wait, it that YMMV or nationwide for the Target price? I don't have a K-mart, but I do have Target, and I'd love to get Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for $20.[/quote]

Nationwide I believe...

[quote name='InvaderZim']Nationwide I believe...[/QUOTE]
I frequent Target pretty often, I've been to two different ones this last week and havent seend Downhill Jam DS for $20 and its listed at $30 at target.com. so I don't buy this being a nationwide target price.:roll: But you know, kmart is a guarantee this week for the $20 price

[quote name='burningrom2']I frequent Target pretty often, I've been to two different ones this last week and havent seend Downhill Jam DS for $20 and its listed at $30 at target.com. so I don't buy this being a nationwide target price.:roll: But you know, kmart is a guarantee this week for the $20 price[/quote]

Target.com never shows the temporary price cut prices. The stores prices often do not match Target.com's price either (especially with electronics on clearance).

I've been to 4 in the past week and it's been that price at all of them.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Target.com never shows the temporary price cut prices. The stores prices often do not match Target.com's price either (especially with electronics on clearance).

I've been to 4 in the past week and it's been that price at all of them.[/QUOTE]
You sound pretty confident, guess Ill have to take your word for it.

BTW this is off topic, I like your dove image, I like what it stands for; peace. I myself strongly oppose this war based on lies we find ourselves in.

[quote name='burningrom2']BTW this is off topic, I like your dove image, I like what it stands for; peace. I myself strongly oppose this war based on lies we find ourselves in.[/quote]

haha, it's actually the logo for a band called Thursday. :p

Totally worth it. I got this when it came out after playing the demo at E3, it's a bit short but it's still a lot of fun and way better than American Skateland.

[quote name='burningrom2']I frequent Target pretty often, I've been to two different ones this last week and havent seend Downhill Jam DS for $20 and its listed at $30 at target.com. so I don't buy this being a nationwide target price.:roll: But you know, kmart is a guarantee this week for the $20 price[/quote]
Ask them to scan it for you... maybe they have not put the signs up yet?

You should be seeing around 10 different 'temp price drops' @ your Target. Wii Ice Age and Tony Hawk, Tony Hawk DS, and quite a few PS2 games.

I was at three different Target stores the last week and they all had the signs up.

[quote name='burningrom2']BTW this is off topic, I like your dove image, I like what it stands for; peace. I myself strongly oppose this war based on lies we find ourselves in.[/QUOTE]

that was until the dove stole another dove's food! *void in time rip!!!!*

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that was until the dove stole another dove's food! *void in time rip!!!!*[/quote]
Alright, since were commenting on each others avatars and what not, I have to ask you...

Where did you get that picture of the SlipNuts from Conan?

So, does anyone know how long this lasts at Target? My two local Targets never have the Temporary Price Cut that lasts longer than a week. I have seen them at Targets further away however(I remember Dragon Ball Advance Adventure).

bread's done
Back