Tony Hawk Proving Ground LE (360) $29.99 @ Target B&M YMMV

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
yeah yeah, this should probably be in the unmanageable Target clearance thread but thought it needed its own thread since this still retails for $69.99 everywhere else (and some people like to get the limited editions)

it was in the clearance section of the iPod/MP3 section at my Target for some reason.

EDIT: i meant to say that this game is still $59.99 in most places

[quote name='twen']I keep hearing about this -- does anyone have a picture of this limited edition?[/quote]
nah if i go back to get one i'll snap a pic. nothing impressive though - it just has a paper sleave over the green box

I saw it at my target yesterday as well. I was going to post it but wasn't sure if it was a decent deal. The game is terrible and Skate is a lot better but some might want it.. But yeah definitely had the deal going on at my walmart and the LE has a black slip over cover over the normal box.

Yeah, this has been in the Target clearance thread for three weeks now.

I picked it up. It comes with a free sub to Transworld, which I was going to buy anyway, so it makes it a pretty good deal for me.

Unmanageable? I update it nearly every day. What else do you need? Or do you mean that since everyone can't edit the master list in the OP?
Either way, yeah, it's been in the list for a while now.

[quote name='wildnuts02']yeah yeah, this should probably be in the unmanageable Target clearance thread but thought it needed its own thread since this still retails for $69.99 everywhere else (and some people like to get the limited editions)

it was in the clearance section of the iPod/MP3 section at my Target for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I thought this was a Target exclusive. Where else would it be $69.99?

Yeah, I saw a bunch in the clearance section at this price at a local Target. I may go back in a week or so, to see if there is another drop.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Unmanageable? I update it nearly every day. What else do you need? Or do you mean that since everyone can't edit the master list in the OP?
Either way, yeah, it's been in the list for a while now.[/quote]

yeah it's not you. it's just that some good deals get lost in the depths of those types of threads.

but maybe this isn't so hot...people are saying the game sucks. i wasn't all that impressed by skate but i haven't tried this one out yet.

[quote name='wildnuts02']yeah it's not you. it's just that some good deals get lost in the depths of those types of threads.

but maybe this isn't so hot...people are saying the game sucks. i wasn't all that impressed by skate but i haven't tried this one out yet.[/QUOTE]
That's why you checked the OP updated daily with reported price changes and additions. ;)
But yeah, I know what you mean. I bet most people don't check the OP since they're used to it not being updated in previous threads.

This is at my Target too, for what it's worth. It has a black cover...not sure what is so 'limited' about it.:lol:

[quote name='nick1990']This is at my Target too, for what it's worth. It has a black cover...not sure what is so 'limited' about it.:lol:[/quote]
It comes with a free sub to Transworld and some videos, that's all...

It's not "$69.99 everywhere else". It was a Target exclusive. No one else had it.

And the clearance thread is far from unmanable unless you're a lazy ass and can't be bothered to read two or three posts. The LE is on clearance for $29.50 and has been heavily covered in the thread, if you'd just read the replies.

[quote name='Scorch']It's not "$69.99 everywhere else". It was a Target exclusive. No one else had it.

And the clearance thread is far from unmanable unless you're a lazy ass and can't be bothered to read two or three posts. The LE is on clearance for $29.50 and has been heavily covered in the thread, if you'd just read the replies.[/quote]
i meant to say it's $59.99 everywhere.

nothing new here, just scorch with sand in his vagina ...

Saw it today at an end cap at the opposite end of the electronics as the videogames at my local Target in MN.

Saw a couple copies of this at the Target by Flamingo and Maryland Parkway in Vegas.

I was really tempted to get it just cuz of the price but... man everybody gave this game crappy reviews.

Is this Limited Edition Target Edition able to be sold to GS for credit? *shrug*

It's pretty funny. This game has been sitting in the clearance area with a huge sign saying its 30 bucks. Last time (2 weeks ago) I saw there were 8 copies left. I checked back this past tuesday, 8 copies left. I'm going again today because I forgot to get one Christmas gift. I'll see if there are still 8 copies left.

bread's done
Back