Tony Hawk Ride $29.99 @ Target YMMV (temporary price cut)

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
If you've been waiting for just the right price on what most reviewers called a failure (aka Tony Hawk Ride), Target has it in store right now for $29.99. The game is marked with a yellow Temporary Price Cut tag and the store I went to (in Florida) had the PS3 version (not sure if 360 is the same price but don't know why it wouldn't be).

This is a YMMV (I think) - its at least been debated if the Temporary Price Cut tag is nationwide. I'd call your local Target to save yourself some gas. I saw this price on Friday October 22nd so it'll probably be good until at least the end of today.

Yeah I just saw this in store myself, still, even though I've never played it, I highly doubt this price is even close to being worth it. play it, be very dissapointed and frustrated, then unless you sell it or pass it on to someone, you have a usless peripheral taking up space. although I'm sure there's some folks who'll bite on this deal and try to enjoy it.

I was actually looking for a deal on this one to give as a b-day gift to my nephew. He's 7 so I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy it. Thanks OP, will be checking out Target after work.

bread's done
Back