Too Human $19.90 at Playasia.com (Asian versian but works on US xbox 360)

[quote name='erectiontown']i need to stop coming to this forum... i'm not going to be able to afford xmas presents for anyone![/quote]
no we just need to stop being gamers period. The next few months is architecturally designed to make all gamers broke >_>;.

It's probably worth $20, but no more than that.

I'll wait till I can get it for $19.99 off Amazon, like I did Force Unleashed last night.:cool:

That's about $1,000 too much. Seriously. The game is *awful*. Awful. The time you end up wasting on this piece of garbage will be worth whatever money you save by getting it "cheap" a thousand times over. Not only are there better games coming out now, doing *nothing* - literally, staring at a wall - is a better use of your time than this POS.

[quote name='s0nlxaftrsh0ck']wow is the game really that bad? no one likes it? i rather enjoyed the demo i played on it..::rubs chin::[/QUOTE]

If you liked the demo then you'd probably at least get a decent amount of enjoyment out of it. Most people made up their minds that they didn't like the game after playing the demo - myself included ;)

[quote name='benjamouth']It's probably worth $20, but no more than that.

I'll wait till I can get it for $19.99 off Amazon, like I did Force Unleashed last night.:cool:[/quote]

Did I miss Force Unleashed for $19.99 at Amazon?!?!

[quote name='antlp89']Anyone know how legit this site is?[/quote]

It's a reputable site - I've been shopping there since 2006 when I pre-ordered the first Gears of War.

Be wary of their used games, however, because they do not come with instructions.

[quote name='RudyPants']It's a reputable site - I've been shopping there since 2006 when I pre-ordered the first Gears of War.

Be wary of their used games, however, because they do not come with instructions.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up about the manuals.

[quote name='antlp89']Anyone know how legit this site is?[/quote]

I buy from there weekly,
they're great, and 2 out of every 3 used games
I've ordered have the booklet.

Who needs the booklet anyways,
I know how to play the game....

[quote name='JBaby']It's used though...[/quote]

What's wrong with used?

Would you rather have used or Asian?

(There's probably a joke in there somewehere....)

bread's done
Back