Too Human 360 -- $30

Seems like random deals are the ones to look out for instead of laughable DoTDs :)

Still $10 too expensive & seeing as how people relate it to the Diablo series makes me even less interested.

Tempting, but I think $20 is my price too. Amazon did this last year too, random good deals. It keeps you coming back to the site.

Yeah, I've got too many good games for Too Human right now. I can see this one going for around 14.99 late winter or early spring as a DOTD, so I'll wait it out.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Has the lead dev killed himself yet?

And thanks op but how damn lazy can you be :)[/quote]

Maybe he thought this was lazyassgamer.com? :p

[quote name='msdmoney']Tempting, but I think $20 is my price too. Amazon did this last year too, random good deals. It keeps you coming back to the site.[/quote]

Coming back to what site? CAG? Because on these random deals I reallly wouldn't know how to spot them on Amazon anyway because of their broken sort tools. I stumble across one once in a while and post here, but its completely by accident.

Rumor (from EGM) has it that Sega ditched Silicon Knights' unannounced project for them due to the failure of this game.

So I guess Too Human was a [Super Smash Bros. Announcer Voice]FAILURE!!![/Super Smash Bros. Announcer Voice]

[quote name='maxdusty']$20 was my price point too. Found used copies for sale at Family Video for $19.99 so I just bought it from my local store.
If you don't have a Family Video near you, you can also buy it online from their website.
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-274702

Shipping is $1.99 for any size order. There are other used games on sale. Mercenaries 2 for $21.99 for example.[/QUOTE]

yep, I was going for $23.30 shipped at PlayAsia for the region free version about a week or so ago but it went OOS and went back to $49.90

[quote name='turls']Coming back to what site? CAG? Because on these random deals I reallly wouldn't know how to spot them on Amazon anyway because of their broken sort tools. I stumble across one once in a while and post here, but its completely by accident.[/QUOTE]
Regardless how you end up there (CAG or another deals forum) you still end up back on amazon. And maybe while you are there you end up checking out a couple games you've had your eye on, just out of curiosity I wouldn't doubt with the increase in random game deals, comes some extra searching to see if anything else has dropped after the click through.

It's the same as a B&M clearance without a list, some people walk in pick up the one game they know is on clearance and leave, others might scan a few extra games just to check, but you probably make more trips to the store than you normally would.

[quote name='jacknicklson']And thanks op but how damn lazy can you be :)[/quote]

[quote name='HiddenPanda']Maybe he thought this was lazyassgamer.com? :p[/quote]

:rofl: I think whenever I find a deal all my threads will look like the following:

Thread Title: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $10

OP: Google.com

I'm like most here I'll pay no more than $20. I enjoyed the new game mechanics in the demo, but this game hasn't got great reviews and the price has dropped pretty fast.

[quote name='rumblebear']Rumor (from EGM) has it that Sega ditched Silicon Knights' unannounced project for them due to the failure of this game.[/quote]

Good. I think that's best for everyone.

I fail to understand all the Silicon Knights hatred. Is it because Dyack was boasting about how great his game was going to be, and then it didn't get reviews as great as people expected?

I feel compelled to defend the company and the game, because it gets tiresome seeing people bash every time a deal pops up. The game really wasn't that bad people, and scores were decent, not great. It tried some new things that just didn't work for people. Personally, I hope they stick with their guns for the sequel and just tweak things.

Silicon Knights is a good dev studio. You could make the argument that their titles are better than half the stuff Sega ever put out. Move along and find something new to hate on.

bread's done
Back