Too Human — PRE-OWNED - Xbox 360 $9.99 FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNL 4EVA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was lucky to have purchased this new for $6 just because I wanted shipping filler from Gamestop shortly before I learned about that ruling. I was surprised to actually see the price go up though since it seems like everyone hates this game. Glad I didn't open my copy. I only regret not buying another.

[quote name='MikeE021286']showed up as $8.99 for me for some reason. Nice deal.[/QUOTE]
Wow nice i bought for 9.99 a few ago. I am shocked about this stuff xmen destiny same fate i was reading to. amazon prices so high now and not many left they always had a flood of copies for a few bucks shipped w prime.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Its like 5 new at gamestop and even cheaper used...[/QUOTE]
Did you read stuff? The retail stores had to send them to be destroyed. Nice try shocked you do not check gs before you posted. You been around since 2004 to...

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Its like 5 new at gamestop and even cheaper used...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you can find it in store. It's not available online anymore.

[quote name='bshirk']Yeah, if you can find it in store. It's not available online anymore.[/QUOTE]
I have like 8 near me all gone courts made them all destroy them shocked bb didn't yet win for us. :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Did you read stuff? The retail stores had to send them to be destroyed. Nice try shocked you do not check gs before you posted. You been around since 2004 to...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my Gamestop has new and used copies so your statement is not correct. Also, there was a thread about this same thing when the ruling came down months ago. You should use the search...

[quote name='Optical']Yeah, my Gamestop has new and used copies so your statement is not correct. Also, there was a thread about this same thing when the ruling came down months ago. You should use the search...[/QUOTE]
Trolling eh this is deal on game right now and reason for not knowing about it. I called 3 of mine they told me they sent them to be destroyed and i went by what they told me and articles. GS is a messy company but multiple retail chains told me this to.

This is why people avoid posting deals cause of people trolling to attack people that are being nice.

I am done posting deals and giving away dlc stuff for awhile to many trolls here now and makes me not want to waste my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back