Tool confirmed for Guitar Hero

[quote name='Malik112099']"Their"....you tool.[/QUOTE]

Well played. :applause:

I'm really not surprised by this official announcement though. I remember posts on toolband.com about how the band likes to play Guitar Hero and Adam Jones is known to be into other games as well:

http://www.fourtheye.net/?p=1198

This game had my sold once Muse was confirmed by this is great news. I would've liked to see Anema on here though.

[quote name='Gatsby']This game had my sold once Muse was confirmed by this is great news. I would've liked to see Anema on here though.[/QUOTE]

If it had to be tool Id have liked hooker with a penis. But really id have preffered several perfect circle songs like Judas and 3 Libras.

As a former guitarist I've never been able to adapt to the Guitar Hero way of playing. But damn if I don't want to try playing drums along with Danny "The Lionfucker" Carey. :bow:

[quote name='wangman31888']i like tool but i'm not a huge music guy, but i hear the drum parts of their songs are insanely hard. is that true?[/QUOTE]

confirmed

Finally! I was wondering if they would ever do this. Glad the band gave the green light to make it happen. Hopefully we will get some other elusive bands to do this as well.

-- Alex

bread's done
Back