TooManyGames - October 18th, 2008 Reading, PA

TooManyGames

CAG Veteran
Heya, CAGs! I wanted to send out a quick message letting everyone know that the next TooManyGames convention is being held Saturday, October 18th!

If anyone's looking for a cheap way to part out excess games we offer vendor tables for only $50 and 10'x10' booths for only $175! Plenty of space left since we rented 250,000 square feet! 8*)

Check out our website for info on the show! www.toomanygames.com Hope to see more CAGs this October!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'm too far from Reading..but I could be completely retarded as well. I'll check it out.
Please change CAG'ers to CAGS before more people check this out. THEY ALL HAVE TORCHES AND THEY WILL BURN YOU :hot: :whee:

[quote name='lilboo']I don't think I'm too far from Reading..but I could be completely retarded as well. I'll check it out.
Please change CAG'ers to CAGS before more people check this out. THEY ALL HAVE TORCHES AND THEY WILL BURN YOU :hot: :whee:[/quote]

There's a big crew that comes in from Jersey. The Digital Press and Next-Level Videogames crews caravaned to the last show, maybe you can get in on that with them. 8*)

I just put a note in the PA CAGs regional thread to make sure they all see this. Hope you folks get a big turnout and a bunch of CAGs get together.

[quote name='Maklershed']I live about 50 minutes away but alas .. I have a wedding to go to that day. :cry:[/quote]

So you sneak out after the 'I dos' No harm no foul. 8*)

[quote name='TooManyGames']So you sneak out after the 'I dos' No harm no foul. 8*)[/quote]Seriously, Mak. And it doesn't sound like it's your wedding, right?

I mean, look at this guy, he's sidetalking and everything. If I lived up there, I'd definately go for that fact alone.

[quote name='guinaevere']Seriously, Mak. And it doesn't sound like it's your wedding, right?

I mean, look at this guy, he's sidetalking and everything. If I lived up there, I'd definately go for that fact alone.[/QUOTE]

You just want to see if you'll run into me :bouncy:

And by run into, you mean throw myself at, swooning "take me now, lilboo!"
blush.gif
I thought you were in Jersey?

I spent a total of 9 hours driving and being stuck in traffic going to Otakon a few weeks back, you guys can swing an hour drive up from the Philly area. 8*) Trust me, the show is worth coming too.

It sounds good -- there may be a caravan from the great state of Delaware attending.

Of course that is fully dependent on the schedule, I will have to check Lotus Monday to confirm.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']:rofl:

What was your first reaction when you read that, Crotch? :lol:[/quote]It's simple, really. Gwen, mad/drunk/kinda tipsy with power (and possibly Appleton White), gutted this thread before I arrived, thus rendering that post completely out of context.

I also thought, "This is why you don't try to do a post in all caps."

[quote name='The Crotch']It's simple, really. Gwen, mad/drunk/kinda tipsy with power (and possibly Appleton White), gutted this thread before I arrived, thus rendering that post completely out of context.[/quote]
grumps.gif
Just one darned minute! I haven't done anything of the sort in at least two, maybe three days. Give a girl some credit.

Not a bad haul, ramatut. Let us know what kinda loot you make off with this year.

Reading's not far from Allentown, right? I may be able to swing this.

[quote name='ramatut4001']I was at the last one and picked up a few things. We'll definitely be there in October.[/quote]

Is the vending primarily focused on classic games?

Some of our vendors do carry modern games in their shops, we're trying to convince them to bring stuff as there's always a shortage and a high demand for post-Playstation 1 games and no one ever seems to bring them.

Mad-Gear is always one of our vendors and will be bringing his awesome assortment of cross-generation imports, there's always a lot of NES and SNES at the show to help fill any collection gaps, loads of other stuff.

I've been to the past few and I'm stoked for this one. I've found some awesome stuff in the past plus it's the only way for me to get TG16 games without using the internet. Plus there's that dude from the Poconos (i think at least) who brings the cool bumper stickers.

[quote name='Maklershed']So bummed I can't go. TooManyGames .. move it to any other weekend. :lol:[/quote]

Move whatever's stopping you from coming to any other weekend. 8*)

Ack, I forgot all about this. But now I'm no longer available. The Baltimore/DC CAG Goozex meet was rescheduled for this day. Perhaps the next one!

MjC

bread's done
Back