Toonami Returns 5-26-2012

Ranma 1/2 plx

Also if it doesn't have TOM/Blum no point in doing it. Hope for all the sweet bumps and video game reviews with new shows and the non-shitty version of TOM. That'd get me to watch TV again.

As long as they keep/show different episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Big O I'll be happy. They can get rid of the rest of the atrocious Saturday night block besides those two as far as I'm concerned.

i just hope they show series in fucking order. it used to piss me off so bad when they showed og thundercats in any damn order they felt like. that said i hope they bring out more 80s toons especially the saturday morning shit. cant find any of that stuff anywwhere which is sad because theyres so many great and shitty toons from that decade you could easily run a tv channel with it.

Awesome! Just in time to watch it! The semester ends tomorrow for me and I didn't have cable in the dorms. Woo! Excited since I've been watching Toonami Aftermath.

yay, I hope they put some new stuff on too. I own most of the stuff that they used to show. Would be interesting to see some newer anime on adult swim again, like the new Eureka Seven AO or the new lupin show.

[quote name='lokizz']i just hope they show series in fucking order. it used to piss me off so bad when they showed og thundercats in any damn order they felt like. that said i hope they bring out more 80s toons especially the saturday morning shit. cant find any of that stuff anywwhere which is sad because theyres so many great and shitty toons from that decade you could easily run a tv channel with it.[/QUOTE]
I have a season 1-4 set of old school Transformers from that era. It's a Chinese bootleg or something though, since you have to change the language from Chinese to English to watch them.:lol: But if you're looking for the old school Thundercats, you might wanna check Hot Topic. They had the season sets a while ago for decent prices.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Figure this would be the topic to ask it in, but does anyone know where I could pick up a couple Sailor Moon seasons for my wife?[/QUOTE]

Sailor Moon is long out of print and caught in some sort of liscening limbo. You might be able to find dubs cheap enough secondhand- but if you want uncut, you're looking at $500ish a season.

The manga just went back into print though, so that can be had cheaply.

EDIT: Ok, slight misprice there- $500ish for new, $150-200ish used. It's come down from a few years ago.

bread's done
Back