Top 5 Movies of the Summer

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is in no particular order, they are just the best of the movies I saw this summer.
1. Garden State
2. Super Size Me
3. Spiderman 2
4. Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
5. Hero (even though I saw it like a year ago, it was nice to see it in a theatre)

Whats your best of the best?

I've only seen 8 movies so far this summer, and unfortunately Garden State isn't among them.

I guess the top five would be (no order):

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Dodgeball
Spider-man 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(never read a book but somehow I've seen all the movies.)

EDIT: fuck Riddick, completely forgot about Bourne Supremacy.

Honorable mention for King Arthur just because Keira is so fucking hot.

well, i thought this was a pretty terrible summer for movies. I dont think I can even think of a top 5.
Napolean Dynamite and Hero might be one and two.

And I'm sorry, but I was completly dissapointed with Garden State. I
mean, I thought it was terrible. Lost in Translation, which I thought was sort of in the same vein, was exponentially better.

Anyways, with movies like AvP2 and Chronicles of Riddick, this may go
done as the crappiest summer for movies ever.

we still got supersize here

Guess what your going to get fatter now why

People ate supersize for years right now they got to go to large well a large wont fill them up so they need 2 larges what is bigger then a supersize

so they did away with supersize now people will buy 2 large fries and get fatter

L

This is the first Summer I can remember not making one trip to the movies.
Some films looked interesting (Super Size Me, Fairenheit 9/11) but there's no way I'm forking over that kind of money to see a 90 minute documentary.
I'm not a big Potter fan and there was too much hype surrounding Spidey 2 to make me want to see it.

In no particular order,
1. Garden State
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
4. Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Spiderman 2

There were a ton of good movies out this summer. Dodgeball, Farenheit 9/11, Supersize me, Anchorman. Hero. I'd say this was the best summer for movies in recent memory, for me at least.

[quote name='slidecage']we still got supersize here

People ate supersize for years right now they got to go to large well a large wont fill them up so they need 2 larges what is bigger then a supersize

so they did away with supersize now people will buy 2 large fries and get fatter

L[/quote]

Holy God, i can't believe there are people in the world that are as stupid as you are.

I didn't see any theatre stuff but I rented and liked

1. Three Kings
2. Five Easy PIeces
3. Silence of the lambs
4. Great Escape

1) Spiderman 2
2) Day After Tommorow
3) Collateral
4) Harold and Kumar
5) Shrek 2

and the worst movie was THE VILLAGE

Collateral
Garden State
Hero

Those were pretty much the only films from this summer IMO i would like to see again.

I didn't see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and Super Size Me but I will rent those ASAP...as well as I'Robot. Everything else I didn't enjoy much :whistle2:(

Last summer was better IMO :whistle2:(

Too bad Shaun of the Dead comes out 2 or 3 days too late to qualify as a summer movie.

Garden State
Hero
Bourne Supremacy
Spider-man 2
Shrek 2 (I think this may have come out before the summer, but I need it to make 5 movies)

I saw a few movies this summer, but these are the only 4 worth really mentioning...no particular order.

Bourne Supremacy
Dodgeball
Spidey 2
Collateral

Napoleon Dynamite
Hero
Shrek 2
Spider-man 2
The Village

Haven't seen Garden State yet, but I plan to soon. There were a lot of good movies this summer, but nothing really great. Summer movies are usually shallow and forgettable, anyway, although there were some gems last year.

[quote name='bhfgamer']and the worst movie was THE VILLAGE[/quote]

Thats a pretty bold statement considering Catwoman came out this Summer.
(I haven't seen either one)

1.Collateral
2.Spider-Man 2
3.I,Robot

Only seen 3 good movies this summer. One very, very shitty one would be The Village.

[quote name='Trakan']1.Collateral
2.Spider-Man 2
3.I,Robot

Only seen 3 good movies this summer. One very, very shitty one would be The Village.[/quote]

Strange that you would consider I, Robot a good movie, yet The Village a shitty one. At least The Village had style--not to mention it was more than an $8 advertisement.

1) Spidey 2
2) Hero
3) Shrek 2
4) Napoleon Dynamyte (so freakin wierd...)
5) Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle (surprised at how funny it was. All that needs to be said is this: Doogie Howser, Stripper, Line o' Coke. 'Nuff said)

...and the Shat Award goes tooooo......ALIEN VS. PREDATOR!!!! Congrats on being the biggest disappointment this side of Matrix:Revolutions. (Dis?)Honorable mention goes out to Van Helsing and Troy, who were not nearly as bad, but were no as good as the previews made them out to be. At least Van Helsing had Kate Beckinsale ::drool::

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='slidecage']we still got supersize here

L[/quote]

Holy God, i can't believe there are people in the world that are as stupid as you are.[/quote]

im sure your one of those people who think that supersize in the reason there are so many fat kids ,,,, gee the parents dont have to take any part of making sure their kids eat good food. boo hoo i ate 100 big macs now am big and fat and going to sue

and back to topic only movies i seen over summer

Day after tomorrow and it sucked
nothing worth paying 6 bucks to see

though hopefully going to see AVP RE2 and the snake movie when they go to buck show in a week or two

1.Spider-man2
5.(tied)harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban
2.Hero
3.I, Robot
4.Anchorman
5.Collataral
5.(tied)Troy
5.(tied)harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban

Honoralbe Mention:Shrek 2

there was some pretty crappy stuff this summer like Chronicles of Riddick and Aliens versus Predator that sort of soured it for me. Oh and I musn't forget the atrocity that is The Village, just bleh.

I didn't have much else to do this summer other than games.

1. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
2. Spider-Man 2
3. Wicker Park (idk why but i liked this for some reason)
4. Dodgeball

Don't have a fifth but I did rent City of God this summer and if it was included in that list, it'd be up there.

in order:
1) napoleon dynamite (my all time favorite movie - well tied with memento)
2)harold and kumar
3) farenheit 9/11 (i hate bush and his stupidity)
4) spiderman 2
5) kill bill vol 2

[quote name='ykryptonite13']1. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
2. Spider-Man 2
3. Wicker Park (idk why but i liked this for some reason)
4. Dodgeball

Don't have a fifth but I did rent City of God this summer and if it was included in that list, it'd be up there.[/quote]

city of god is freaking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw them all, and my list is:
1)Spider 2 (even better than the hype)
2)Harold and Kumar (brilliant stupidity, had 4 beers during though)
3)Harry Potter 3 (the best in the series)
4)Hero
5)Garden State (the only non-summer movie)

The Village is a good movie, but not a good Shymalan movie. (I got the end! I got the end!). Bourne was good too.
disappointments: Arthur, Troy, Day After Tomorrow, Robot, Van Helsing

Yes, I don't have a life

bread's done
Back