Torchlight 2 Price

Waughoo

CAGiversary!
Has anyone seen what Torchlight 2 is gonna run for the PC? I've seen lots of sites saying that for XBL it'll be $15, but I'd rather play on the PC.

Wow, really? I figured someone at CAG would at least have a guess as to the price. I'm hoping for $20 like the original. I only paid $10 for it, but it was easily worth the $20.

No one knows what the price will be or exactly when it will come out. It should be released sometime this summer, but that is all I know.

[quote name='Waughoo']Wow, really? I figured someone at CAG would at least have a guess as to the price. I'm hoping for $20 like the original. I only paid $10 for it, but it was easily worth the $20.[/QUOTE]My guess is it will be around $20-30. With Diablo III coming out sometime, it would be a good idea to release it cheaply.

They've said they want to keep it around the same price as Torchlight 1. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up at $30.

I figured a price had been released for it somewhere, since the xbox version has a price already.

The $15 XBLA price is pure speculation, looks like: http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011...chlight-2-to-consoles-confirms-15-xbla-price/

[quote name='MTV Multiplayer']Update: Shortly after this post went up, a representative from Runic Games reached out to me with the following statement: "The price point is not confirmed at this time. It will be set by Microsoft, not Runic Games, and we cannot confirm it. We apologize for the confusion."[/quote]

[quote name='kotaku']"they'll be able to play with their friend online or via a LAN, or play single player offline, all with no further purchases"[/quote]
i'd like to think this would show blizzard whats up, but i know it won't even make a dent in their numbers :(

still awesome news.

Isnt worrying about the price of a unreleased game about as pointless as worrying about what the weather will be like on the 3rd tuesday 6 months from now? Its going to be whatever it will be so there is little point in pondering it.

Posting a entire thread about it makes it sound like original game was 20 bucks but the sequel is somehow going to be 120 instead and your worried about it for some reason.

Because some people have a limited budget for gaming and like knowing the price of a game ahead of time so they know how much they have to save for it.

It's no different than wanting to know the release date of a game.

[quote name='icedrake523']Because some people have a limited budget for gaming and like knowing the price of a game ahead of time so they know how much they have to save for it.[/QUOTE]
this

[quote name='gargus']Isnt worrying about the price of a unreleased game about as pointless as worrying about what the weather will be like on the 3rd tuesday 6 months from now? Its going to be whatever it will be so there is little point in pondering it.

Posting a entire thread about it makes it sound like original game was 20 bucks but the sequel is somehow going to be 120 instead and your worried about it for some reason.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RcRglBaHA

bread's done
Back