Torchlight $9.95 on website

It's also on sale for $10 on Steam alongside a TON of other titles if you prefer.

[quote name='PvtChurch']It's also on sale for $10 on Steam alongside a TON of other titles if you prefer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, definitely go the steam route if you want the game. Achievements plus Steam Cloud support ftw.

I'll also add that I picked this up to play at my parents house over the holidays and I can't recommend it enough. If you like dungeon crawlers, Diablo in particular, you will freakin love this game.

If I buy now, can I download 3-4 months from now?

My current machine won't play it, want to buy something considerably better over the next few months.

[quote name='coldwine']If I buy now, can I download 3-4 months from now?

My current machine won't play it, want to buy something considerably better over the next few months.[/QUOTE]

Yes. You can download it anytime.

Yeah. And while the retail disc is nice...Steam cloud support. That's pretty hard to pass up for a game like this which just begs for it.

[quote name='Lord_Zath']Steam has it on sale today only for $5.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just picked it up a few minutes ago. Unbelievable deal. :D

Holy crap. I stopped myself from buying it at $9.99, but at $4.99 I can't pass it up. Thanks.

Btw, the Steam version has no activations to deal with. Buying it directly from www.torchlightgame.com will allow you 10 activations. (They'll give you more if you ask for them, though).

[quote name='coldwine']If I buy now, can I download 3-4 months from now?

My current machine won't play it, want to buy something considerably better over the next few months.[/QUOTE]

You could download it ten years from now if you want. You could download it today, install steam on the new machine, and then copy your steam folder over from the old computer and all your steam games will still work without having to be installed again.

finally picked this up.
i tried to yesterday but had steam issues glad i waited saved $5

for those worried about running it. im playign it on a 2 year plus old laptop
with integrated graphics and its running well.
theres also a netbook mode so this should run on most anything.

bread's done
Back