Tornado

TMStar

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAGers. A tornado destroyed my home in Dundee over the weekend. Believe it or not, I was able to salvage my 360, and almost all of my games! We really only lost the couches, and a desk! Lucky isn't the word for what I and my neighbors survived.

My 360 controller didn't survive though, does anyone know what the best deal is on a wireless one? I would appreciate any leads you guys have.

Holy fuck, Dundee? I live in Monroe, right down the road. I was out of town in California during the storm. Missed it completely.. everything was fine at my house, but damn that sucks. I haven't gone down to see the destruction yet.

Irony: I came here to post that you could get a tornado in south-east Michigan a few days ago...

Tell Microsoft about how your robust 360 lived through a tornado and they might give you a controller for free! Worth a shot at least, since it would be good publicity for Microsoft.

If I owned a 360, I would send you one for free.

That doesn't mean shit since I own a ps3 :( Sorry. Good luck.

I was telling my familt that if I knew my odds were this good, I would've gone to Vegas.

You should see some of the damage georox, it's amazing that folks survived this thing. I lived oon Dennison Rd., and it started directly across the street in front of my place in the middle of the night.

bread's done
Back