Toronto - Wiis in stock at FS

zyblorg

CAGiversary!
Hey -- don't know how long this will last, but there are at least 4 Wiis in stock today at the Future Shop on Yonge north of Eglinton. If you're in Toronto and have been itching to get a Wii, now's your chance.

I've seen 1 EB and 2 Superstore's here in the Lower Mainland that have had Wii's last for more than 24 hours. I think the shortage is over until Xmas.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']I've seen 1 EB and 2 Superstore's here in the Lower Mainland that have had Wii's last for more than 24 hours. I think the shortage is over until Xmas.[/quote]

We have some in stock and more coming next week at Game On.

Yeah, I've seen a lot at my local Real Canadian Superstore (like, 10 at a time).
Strathroy, Ontario if anyone is interested.

Funny to hear that they're no longer in short supply. I gotta admit, as the owner of a new PS3 (hurrah for the price cut!), my Wii is looking less attractive... I feel so shallow.

Here in rural NS, except launch month, there never was a shortage. At any time in the last three months I could have walked into Superstore and bought one... in fact I did that about a month ago.

[quote name='Mister Switch']last time i was in the EB in eaton center they had a literal pile of Wiis about a week ago. more than I could count.[/quote]

You know you're just setting yourself up. ;)

bread's done
Back