ToS, PM 2, or X-Men?

evergoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Stuck at a crossroad right now. I plan on going to TRU for the B2G1, but I am not sure which games to purchase. Donkey Konga (w/ another pair of bongos) will be a must, but what should the other two be: Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario 2, or X-Men Legends?

Some background: loved SoA, infatuated with PM on N64, planning to get PSO I & II Plus, and friends usually come over to my place after we finish our finals.

Oh...has anybody played Simpsons Hit and Run? Is it worth purchasing?

I think i read that you can get simpsons hit and run for the cube for $10 at BB if you can find it

Simpsons Hit and Run was really fun.

I would go with Tales of Symphonia. Really good game and is also really fun with 3 friends.

Just got ToS last night....have put in 12 hours already.....this is what the Cube has needed since its launch....highly reccomended, especialy for the B2G1F deal.

What's more addictive? 4-player ToS or 4-player offline PSO I & II Plus? This is a better question to ask, since I only have 3 weeks of winter break and we plan to play other games like SMB & SMB2 (TRU double pack deal :D ), MP5, MKDD, SSBM, and Smuggler's Run Warzones.

Fans of the comic will love Xmen. I'm addicted, there's just so many different characters to play with I find something fun fairly regularly. Multiplayer is good, though the parts in between missions when you only have one player available kinda puts a damper on things.

Have some reading material handy or something.

I would go with either ToS or Papre Mario 2 or both since Xmen will most likely go down in price pretty fast. Besides, I know that boht of those will be awesome since I've rented ToS (which was one of the funnest RPGs I've ever played) Paper Mario 2 is a sequel to the original which was undoubtably one of the best games ever made.

[quote name='evergoo']What's more addictive? 4-player ToS or 4-player offline PSO I & II Plus? This is a better question to ask, since I only have 3 weeks of winter break and we plan to play other games like SMB & SMB2 (TRU double pack deal :D ), MP5, MKDD, SSBM, and Smuggler's Run Warzones.[/quote]

Hmm.. I don't know ToS has a good story which makes it alot of fun to play. PSO gets real old real fast.

Paper Mario 2 will take the longest to go down in price, so i'd pick that up first.

Jangly, your sig is hilarious.

Edit: I'm serious, I can't even look at it right now. I'm in the middle of the college library, trying to keep laughter from escaping out my nose.

bread's done
Back