{TOTALLY DEAD}Super Mario Advance 4 $9 @ Overstock

suprsaiyanMAX

CAGiversary!
Did a search and couldn't find this deal so here goes...Looks like overstock.com has Super Mario Advance 4 $9 (about $11 after shipping). Sellout risk is high so don't delay too much. It's a good deal for those who missed out on the CC sale of GBA games too.
Here's the link:

Cheap ass link

Edit: looks like it's Dead for now...dunno if it will make a comeback or not

Edit2: Seems to a dead then alive, then dead again...if you're truly interested just check it on a regular basis

DAPHATTY EDIT 8/6/04 - Just checked. Not only is it OOS but the price is twice ($30.99) the list price ($14.99)

Damn... don't tell me we killed it in 3 mins. Well I guess it's dead for now then. Was anyone else able to get it at all on CAG? It must've been on another deals site or I got in on the ass end of it all. Sorry everybody.

They have some more back in stock I just ordered one. Its the first gba game I bought. I took my sisters gba since she doesnt use it any more and have been just playing my old gameboy games on it. So I figured it was time to get a new game.

"i add it to my cart but when checkout comes it's not there =\ "

Sorry the same thing happened to me when the deal originally started. So I just had it under my favorites and checked on it everyday when I got online and today I lucked out.

lol. I just got into a argument with one of the online chat support guys. I was having a problem with ordering the game, it would say its in stock but would not let me order. I'm guess I cought it right when it went out of stock. Well I chatted with the guy to see what's up and he told me the game was instock and my order wouldn't go though becuase theirs something wrong with computer, lol. I told him he was full of it and theirs nothing wrong with my comp He insisted their was, then I asked him "ok, if theirs something wrong with my comp that makes me uneligiable to order form your site then what is it?" He replied back "I don't know, I'm not the master of computers." lol. Then he got really defencive and told me to order by phone.

I just thought it was funny because the guys you to talk to on these thing are suppose be polite and type certain things like "one moment please" and "how may I help you." And I made him brake his character.

[quote name='controlcommerce']lol. I just got into a argument with one of the online chat support guys. I was having a problem with ordering the game, it would say its in stock but would not let me order. I'm guess I cought it right when it went out of stock. Well I chatted with the guy to see what's up and he told me the game was instock and my order wouldn't go though becuase theirs something wrong with computer, lol. I told him he was full of it and theirs nothing wrong with my comp He insisted their was, then I asked him "ok, if theirs something wrong with my comp that makes me uneligiable to order form your site then what is it?" He replied back "I don't know, I'm not the master of computers." lol. Then he got really defencive and told me to order by phone.

I just thought it was funny because the guys you to talk to on these thing are suppose be polite and type certain things like "one moment please" and "how may I help you." And I made him brake his character.[/quote]

lol that's hilarious

This games seems to come in and out of stock periodically once a day or so. So if you are interested check back a couple times a day...hopefully you'll get one in the like 20 minute window they seem to have them available.

I just got this email from Overstock:

We have cancelled order #9661236 per your request. You have been
credited $10.39.

Please consider us again and take advantage of our great savings.

Seems as though I magically cancelled my order...Guess I didn't like this deal. Needless to say, I'm a bit pissed. I was beginning to wonder why they hadn't shipped this game. Now it's randomly cancelled. Please lemme now if anyone else has said problem with these jerks.

[quote name='ryan838']I ordered one yesterday and they better not cancel my order. If they do I will be pissed.[/quote]

Me too.

[quote name='StealthySeal']shaq-fu![/quote]

off topic: what does shaq-fu mean? (other than that horrible fighting game)

Just got one too

I checked quantity, were 4 in stock when I placed order... hopefully that means all 3 of us get the game (referring to the two posters above me)

bread's done
Back