Totally Spies Season 2 Box Set

fairyland

CAGiversary!
I know that I'll probably get flamed for this for not really being a deal as much as it's making people aware of the release, so here goes.

Canada has a season two box set of the Totally Spies series. It is not really that well known about. It seems to be in really short supply at the moment and the company that made it (www.dep.ca) is not releasing the item anymore nor is it on their website. I ordered mine from Amazon.ca 4 days ago and I got it today. I thought perhaps it would be a bootleg, but it is legit. Although it's for my entertainment, I'm pretty sure it will end up like those GI Joe and Jem and the Holograms DVDs out there, where you better get it now or you'll pay more later.

http://www.amazon.ca/Totally-Spies-...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1205656942&sr=8-3

Amazon.ca $39.95 + $10.95 shipping (CA dollars). It cost me about $52 or so in USA money, which would probably turn most people off here. I love the series greatly so it was worth it, even though my most favorite eps are in the other seasons.

I know someone will ask where is set 1? It seems that they never made a set 1. Only the second set. No idea why, but I'm assuming it was because another company had the rights to season 1 and had already released half of that series on 3 single DVD releases in the US and Canada.

[quote name='fairyland']I know that I'll probably get flamed for this for not really being a deal as much as it's making people aware of the release, so here goes.

Canada has a season two box set of the Totally Spies series. It is not really that well known about. It seems to be in really short supply at the moment and the company that made it (www.dep.ca) is not releasing the item anymore nor is it on their website. I ordered mine from Amazon.ca 4 days ago and I got it today. I thought perhaps it would be a bootleg, but it is legit. Although it's for my entertainment, I'm pretty sure it will end up like those GI Joe and Jem and the Holograms DVDs out there, where you better get it now or you'll pay more later.

http://www.amazon.ca/Totally-Spies-...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1205656942&sr=8-3

Amazon.ca $39.95 + $10.95 shipping (CA dollars). It cost me about $52 or so in USA money, which would probably turn most people off here. I love the series greatly so it was worth it, even though my most favorite eps are in the other seasons.

I know someone will ask where is set 1? It seems that they never made a set 1. Only the second set. No idea why, but I'm assuming it was because another company had the rights to season 1 and had already released half of that series on 3 single DVD releases in the US and Canada.[/QUOTE]

I like this show too and had purchased this last year when it just sort of appeared on canadian Amazon. Also bought the Martin Mystery's box last year and it appears to be hard to get now too

Wish they'd release the other seasons and Team Galaxy as well

This is cool but a bit expensive. I actually have the three single disc releases that came out a while back here.

bread's done
Back