Totals Posted, Invoices Being Sent. Check OP!

[quote name='aptanor']Also anybody notice ZXT isn't online? It's not going to be wednesday anymore in another hour :/[/QUOTE]

Maybe where your at, I think ZxT is mountain time, I wouldn't count him out yet, he has mentioned before that he runs the family business or something in that nature, I know I wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

I also think he posted that he came down with some bug and why he moved the end time back from Tues to Thurs. Yeah, he's on MST. So give him til 0200 EST ;)

I was bored so I figured I'd give ZxT a hand, so here's the updated bids as of the impromptu ending, this is all of the bids until everyone mutually agreed to stop bidding. I may have missed some early bids since I stopped at around page 8 with everything, so if there's anything wrong just let me know.
Edit: Damn, okay looks like I messed up quite a few bids, sorry guys.

New Item(s)
Tactics Ogre Tarot Card Deck (Never opened) -$10 Kenshindono

SNES (Boxed):
Final Fantasy III (Missing Map) -$39 Tom Jane
Secret of Mana (Complete) -$33 Moneymaker3323
Super Mario RPG (Complete, Minty Box) -$51 Tom Jane
Super Metroid (Complete) -$35 Moneymaker3323

N64 (Boxed):
Super Mario 64 (Minty Box) -$19 Tempius

PS1:
Front Mission 3 -$6 dynafire
Legend of Mana -$23 Moneymaker3323

:ps3:
Bioshock (w/ Slipcover) -$8 aptanor
Borderlands GOTY (Mint, only opened to install the DLC) -$16 Tom Jane
Mirror's Edge (Sealed) -$10 Relysis
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Collectors Edition (Complete) -$42 Moneymaker3323
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE (Sealed) -$96 TheAngryCAG

:wii:
Mario Kart Wii (Mint) -$11 Tom Jane
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption -$5 Tempius
Metroid Other M (Sealed) -$10 Tempius
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles -$11 Tom Jane
Super Mario Galaxy -$12 Tom Jane
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Sealed) -$27 Tom Jane
Super Paper Mario -$20 Tempius
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) -$26 Kenshindono

:ds:
Children of Mana -$6 dumlaox
Heroes of Mana -$8 Kenshindono
Yoshi's Island DS -$17 Tom Jane

:gba:
Sword of Mana (Complete) -$10 piscian18

Dreamcast:
Evolution 2 -$6 Kenshindono
Grandia II -$7 piscian10
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 -$17 TimPV3
Skies of Arcadia -$26 piscian10

Hope this helps you guys out.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of those are off. Mario 64 is higher, I bid $10 on Metroid
Other m before sdragon, and I think I was outbid on Paper Mario.

[quote name='Tempius']A couple of those are off. Mario 64 is higher, I bid $10 on Metroid
Other m before sdragon, and I think I was outbid on Paper Mario.[/QUOTE]

Mario 64 is indeed higher, don't see a bid anywhere for Paper Mario, and you did in fact bid before sdragon on other M, musta skimmed over it. Everything should be updated though, to the best of my knowledge at least.

Not to sound like a whiner or anything, but I should have Front Mission 3 for $6. I bid that amount back in post #67.

Metroid Prime 3 - $4
Super Mario 64 - $18

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) $24.00

Tactics Ogre Tarot Card Deck (Never opened)- $10

Heroes of Mana -$8

Evolution 2 $6

*edit* @11:01 removed paper mario, thought it was sealed for some reason*

[quote name='dynafire']Not to sound like a whiner or anything, but I should have Front Mission 3 for $6. I bid that amount back in post #67.

Metroid Prime 3 - $4
Super Mario 64 - $18[/QUOTE]

My bad, I hadn't thought to go back that far, fixed and updated again to this post.

noticed the rules said no edits. Even though i put the timestamp on when i edited it, i'll go ahead and repost all the bids here on an edit free post just to be safe:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) - $24.00

Heroes of Mana -$8

Evolution 2 - $6

looks like the 2nd post wasn't really necesary since deadbodyman picked up all my bids =) just did it to be thorough, my bad. Im fairly new to lowballs, only done one before.

Strange just noticed ZTX is on east coast time, auction should have actually ended by now its about 45 mins till midnight pacific right now

I wish I could end this for you guys as ZxT has given me permission in the past to act as a stand-in in his stead to end a lowball for him if he couldn't make it, but he didn't give me explicit permission in this instance so I suppose I can't overstep my bounds here and call and end for him.

This might sound silly, but since it's well past midnight Pacific, do current bidders want to just agree to cease bidding and accept ZxT's decision as to the final result? If people snipe hours after the ending window I don't know how fair that is to people who were abiding by the established end time and couldn't have foreseen this, and if ZxT decides to extend the end again or not accept any bids made after his current end window, any of these late bids achieve nothing anyway. It's unlike him to be absent like this and I have no idea what's going on

ya.. kinda lame honestly. looks like he already extended it once, and now it was supposed to end hours ago by East coast time and it DIDNT. I'm Not really sure whats going on . Id think by his rules it should have ended but i dont know how that works

odds are i'll wake up tomorrow with stuff sniped. *shrug*

I hope he's okay, but it's a bit of a clusterfuck in here, so I'm not placing any more bids because I don't know what's what.

[quote name='fwbweux']I wish I could end this for you guys as ZxT has given me permission in the past to act as a stand-in in his stead to end a lowball for him if he couldn't make it, but he didn't give me explicit permission in this instance so I suppose I can't overstep my bounds here and call and end for him.

This might sound silly, but since it's well past midnight Pacific, do current bidders want to just agree to cease bidding and accept ZxT's decision as to the final result? If people snipe hours after the ending window I don't know how fair that is to people who were abiding by the established end time and couldn't have foreseen this, and if ZxT decides to extend the end again or not accept any bids made after his current end window, any of these late bids achieve nothing anyway. It's unlike him to be absent like this and I have no idea what's going on

I'll overstep some bounds, I don't mind. :rofl:
Just to make sure nothing goes weird for ZxT before he gets back, you understand.

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

[quote name='dv8mad']I'll overstep some bounds, I don't mind. :rofl:
Just to make sure nothing goes weird for ZxT before he gets back, you understand.

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]

:lol: I'm fine with that. :bouncy:

But in seriousness, if any of the items I bid on are in question, I'm always willing to yield to the other bidder to ease the adjudication process. :)

Although the only thing I think I really bid on after midnight MST is the Super Smash Bros in Kenshindono's and my mini-bid war. And after midnight EST was Kart and Res Evil. But obviously, it's ZxT's call.

ya sounds good to me. Does that mean i get brawl for $24 instead of the $26 that it jumped to after Tom threw his bid in post midnight? =P only a $2 difference so not a huge deal either way

@ where ZTX is.. shit happens. My grandfather died today (well yesterday since its 2am) so maybe something like that happened to him and he hasn't bothered checking in on the forum. Hopefully its something far less serious and he just got hammered or something and crashed without checking in =)

Before using deadboymans update, I have the highest bid on Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE, I put a bid in on page 7. ($47)

In any case I hope all is well with ZxT, I know he said he got sick, so hopefully it didn't get worse for him.

[quote name='dv8mad']I'll overstep some bounds, I don't mind. :rofl:

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]
No fair, this was 5 AM! I have to sleep some time :booty:

Depending at what time ZxT is going to end this, I hope I can win Super Mario Galaxy since I was still the winner until Tom Jane out bid me but that was at 12:27 or something like that.

I hope we can make a deal here, it all depend of what ZxT, and Tom Jane wanna do.

[quote name='Cangriman']Depending at what time ZxT is going to end this, I hope I can win Super Mario Galaxy since I was still the winner until Tom Jane out bid me but that was at 12:27 or something like that.

I hope we can make a deal here, it all depend of what ZxT, and Tom Jane wanna do.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I just bid on that on a whim. (Need to round out the Wii collection :) ) I know I've snatched a few things from you in other lowballs, (at least you said so ;) ,) so no matter if you really want it. We'll work something out, no worries.

Just hope ZxT's alright.

He's alive, no need to worry excessively. He posted something on Facebook a couple of hours ago.

I know he's been under the weather, so I'm sure he has a good excuse for missing the end of his own lowball. I'd think he'll be around soon.

Hey folks, I talked to ZxT briefly. He's got some personal matters that came up that aren't overly serious, but that do need to be dealt with immediately. He'll be out of town over the weekend and unable to get on CAG. It'll likely be Tuesday before he's back.

He apologized for dropping the (low)ball and said if he anyone is here looking for money, he'll pay Tuesday. If anyone is here looking for lowball invoices, they'll come Tuesday/Wednesday.

EDIT: Also, ZxT said he has mailed packages to Banjora and battousai.

thanks pig. So did it basically go until we all said wed just hold off and dv8mad called it? Needed to verify that i got the tactics ogre deck since theres some ebay auctions ending tomorrow morning that i wanted to bid on if i didn't get this one.

i think i got
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) - $24.00
Heroes of Mana -$8
Evolution 2 - $6

dont think anyone bid on the cards after i did

Okay first off...

My most sincere apologies for my absence for almost 2 weeks now. I was going through a very rough patch. The gist of it goes:

1) Sick grandma (and my last living grandparent) :cry:
2) Getting royally fucked over at work cuz someone quit
3) Lets just say when it rains it pours. I needed to get away from just about everything.

I am okay now. I am a stronger person for enduring what I have gone through. I am not the type that gets stressed out but man I was not in a good way. Anywho, I will work on getting this whole lowball thing settled. If you do not want to honor your bids, I totally understand and that is all on me. No negatives for not wanting to keep your bid etc...

Again I am sorry for this but sometimes real life tends to come up and deck you in the face without any prior warning.

EDIT: Just read your guys' comments. Thank you for being so caring and hoping I was okay. I just really don't deal with death very well I guess or possible death. It really sucks about my grandma but there is nothing I can do I guess. I will try and compensate everyone who won something and wants to keep their bids. Probably will be discounted shipping for everyone, maybe even free. I will try and get everything in order tonight.

Also on a side note: I tried to keep my mind off things by playing games and just not talking about it. I finally opened up to a friend and my sister about what I was going through and it really helped. Good to know there are still good human beings out there (big thank you to all you awesome people in this thread it really means a lot.

Sorry to heard that. I kinda know what you going through, at least with your grandman, I was in the same situation back a few months now, my grandman now is in heaven, but it was a shock at first. With the help of God, I know everything is going to be alright at the end, and let him be your guidance when you are in need.

Now, leaving that aside, I know I said like two posted back that I didn't want Super Mario Galaxy, well I do want it. I don't know how exactly are you going to do this ZxT, but I was the winner until 12:2s something until Tom Jan out bid me, but I don't know what was the final time you have in mind.

I hope we can work something out here.

I would have bid on stuff but it was pretty obvious you had disappeared. Just do the whole thing over. Otherwise it's gonna be a mess.

reboot
call it lowball (insert number) rebooted

glad ur okay
did you get the lowball stuff i sent
let me know so i can leave feedback
havent had a chance to play FFIV complete been playing LoH TiTs

bread's done
Back