86)Super Mario Bros 3 G -$5

Guitar Hero Metallica - $7
Final Fantasy X - $4
Final Fantasy X-2 - $2
Indigo Prophecy - $1
Shadow of the Colossus - $4
Super Mario Galaxy Hard Cover - $4
Final Fantasy X guide - $6

Hi there... I am Baitil .... Could you please switch my 3 bids over to this username....
my bids are on the item #'s below ...

90)

95)
155)

(Back Story)
This was my original handle here... but I went inactive and forgot the password... So I created the Baitil account... however...... I managed to remember my password and would prefer to use CANVASCH as my account on here.... but before I can use this handle as my ONLY one... I need to make sure my bids under the username Baitil are switched over...
Thank you! Sorry for the hassle.

This post is only to confirm that I am indeed Canvasch .... and would like the 3 bids I made on this username switched over to my handle canvasch..
thank you again, and sorry again for the hassle.

[quote name='Zidail']20)Final Fantasy 13 - $9.5[/QUOTE]

You know what..... I just noticed you're in Hong Kong. If you want it man you got it. I can buy it new for far cheaper than what you'll pay for it in this low ball (after shipping). Enjoy the game. :)

[quote name='ooga']You know what..... I just noticed you're in Hong Kong. If you want it man you got it. I can buy it for far cheaper new than what you'll pay for it in this low ball after shipping. Enjoy the game. :)[/QUOTE]

Seriously? :D Thanks man!
You're the best! :D

[quote name='Zidail']Seriously? :D Thanks man!
You're the best! :D[/QUOTE]

Nah, If I'm the best I would've bought it for you. Hehehe
I have Amazon credit I'm not doing anything with anyway. I'll use that to grab it. ;)

[quote name='DanteWarrior']I was going to bid on some guides but then realized the lowball for them doesn't end tonight.
No sniping for me tonight :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah this friggin thing still won't finish tonight. It'll go on forever!!

[quote name='Jragon']Damn... Was just about to bid. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a shame you only had about 4.5 months to bid on these items. Oh well...

[quote name='ooga']Yeah, it's a shame you only had about 4.5 months to bid on these items. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

I was in the process of deciding if I should bid on several games or not since this was my first time viewing this lowball (last minute bid). Going to prepare next time. :)

bread's done
Back