Totals up now check 'em out

hmm i would be interested in the fatal frame game but how do i place money on it

It says $9 dollars so i guess I'll buy it for that or if i dunno it's like bidding i'll put $11 on it?

[quote name='themist912']hmm i would be interested in the fatal frame game but how do i place money on it

It says $9 dollars so i guess I'll buy it for that or if i dunno it's like bidding i'll put $11 on it?[/QUOTE]

Your a minute late. =(

[quote name='skiizim']Your a minute late. =([/QUOTE]

really shoot how can you tell all the title says is ending time is less then one hour doesnt really tell me when it ends

a hour doesnt say anything

from what hour last hour this hour and even then the starting time could be anytime today so

can someone tell me how that one person knew when this ended when it doesnt even say

Also from what I can tell this is essentially bidding I think

How many lowball auctions are members allowed to have

[quote name='themist912']can someone tell me how that one person knew when this ended when it doesnt even say

Also from what I can tell this is essentially bidding I think

How many lowball auctions are members allowed to have[/QUOTE]

here is a F.A.Q. take a second to read it :)

[quote name='mickeyu422']I'm done BIDDING OVER[/QUOTE]

That is how we knew the bidding was over... .....

[quote name='smashngrab77']that was too short...I had to[/QUOTE]

He should keep this going until atleast February of 2013.

To be sure people have had enough time to decide which items they want.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']So by tuesday it'll be shipped?!?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, if not it will go out Wednesday afternoon. I have my birthday present tomorrow (going to a Bruins game) so I'll try to do as much as I can then I have class all day Tuesday.

And thanks for all the payments

[quote name='clonesniper666']You need to PM him about it.[/QUOTE]
I'll wait for him to PM me. It's not like it was MY lowball.

mickey, send me a PM if you want to get paid.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I'll wait for him to PM me. It's not like it was MY lowball.

mickey, send me a PM if you want to get paid.[/QUOTE]

HAHA you caved first. Sorry but I've been busy but thanks for pm'ing me first

I think almost all of you have contacted me. I'll try to sort through who has and also get around to checking out shipping for the bigger and international orders. Thanks for everyone's patience again. I'll be shipping out everyone who paid last night today and I sent those of you who wanted tracking number to your inbox.

wooow i totally forgot i had placed a bid on fatal frame! lol if i wouldn't of got the invoice i would of never paid... man this is soo weird. I remember i had seen this thread and was like " I'm going to wait till it gets close to the ending date and then put my bid in " but i don't remember doing it hahahaha
anyways payment sent lol :)

bread's done
Back